• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRage Winterchill

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I needed this for my card game and im sharing it with u.
Contents

BTNRage Winterchill (Icon)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
what is this "card game" you speaking of?
Maybe this?
Null's so mysterious.

That being said, I feel these icons are not only too simple but their use is rather low. If something works for you, it doesn't mean it'll work for others as well especially when its purpose is so limited.

Level 11
Maybe this?
Null's so mysterious.

That being said, I feel these icons are not only too simple but their use is rather low. If something works for you, it doesn't mean it'll work for others as well especially when its purpose is so limited.
could be the case...however these icons can be very useful for recreations of maps from the story mode if i remember right this is the lich that is in the battle of MT hyjal where you play as the legion or some other works that include this character niche use but still useful

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
could be the case...however these icons can be very useful for recreations of maps from the story mode if i remember right this is the lich that is in the battle of MT hyjal where you play as the legion or some other works that include this character niche use but still useful
Alone, without a skin or custom model, they aren't IMO.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
I'm currently doing some unit derivatives, and a demi-hero icon. Should I upload them in the icon section, or to the Simple Edit thread?
Anything low edits and that is useful for you or your map could be added too a forum thread post and you could link that post on your profile for others to use if they like.