• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bronze Dragon

A model of a Bronze Dragon - the defender of treasures and justice.
The model already has a portrait in it, though, it's not very good :)

Special thanks to the XGM Community :)

Keywords:
Dragon, Naga, Light
Contents

Bronze Dragon (Model)

Reviews
11:34, 25th Jan 2010 General Frank: Rather cool, but simple model edit. I think there might be a few people who could have a use for it. Approved [3].

M

11:34, 25th Jan 2010
General Frank:

Rather cool, but simple model edit. I think there might be a few people who could have a use for it. Approved [3].

Level 10
This is a pretty cool-looking model. Anyone else think "Basilisk" when they saw it?
The only failing point this model has is that it doen't have many (if any) changes from the Snap Dragon. If more edits were done to the model itself, we'd have a vicious little monster right here. 3/5 and vote for approval for now; more model edits will earn you a 4/5 from me.

Level 3
i have to agree.. first look at it and i go Basilisk. haha. i want to put it in my map but i dont like it when 2 creatures look exactly the same (im talking models files here..) but i think ill have to replace the snap dragon with this.. not really sure.. the skin... it teases me!!! haha. XD.

Level 3
Nice, i would replace my Elekene's big ugly red dragon summon with ur model in my next version =D. Check out my map, search for Land Of Elekene 2. I was wondering if you could help me make a fiery version of this bronze dragon too.

Level 11
Failing Miracle well, I did it myself. Firstly I posted it on a russian modding site, but that was only 2 or 3 months ago, and 2 years ago I didn't even think about modding Warcraft :)
If you saw that model anywhere, than give a link pls, cause this one was made by me.
And besides, the edit is so simple that everyone can do this :)