• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bosses of Warcraft [24 Player ORPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
UPDATE!

- Fixed Murloc Slave attack sound.
- Changed HP Bars to stand out more, thanks to @SonsOfSami over at hiveworkshop.
- Added a neat effect to when you take damage and have a Barrier.
- Fixed some issues with the missile system causing it to not properly work when a Neutral Hostile was the source of a missile.
- Reduced the difficulty of Wave 15 in dungeon 2.
- Removed the Helm of Domination from the ground.
- Fixed the tooltip of Duelist Cleave (W).
- Changed the Galo'r Counter from Duelist to Tank.
- Added Tank (Right-Hand) Counter for Galo'r.
- Warcry now heals you for the maximum health increase.
- Fixed the item tooltip of Crown of the Hunter to Class: Duelist.
- Updated the tooltip of Galo'r to indicate "successful counter" and also increased the healing from 10x base AD to 10 x damage dealt (as stated by tooltip).
- Fixed Beasthelm having too small amount of AD (2 -> 3) and fixed the missing "Ability: Shout" description.
- Added a whole lot of new ability icons for Duelist and Tank!
- Nerfed Watermend Ring.
- Fixed a bug with Watermend Ring where the healer also gained Mana from the passive effect.
- Added support for raw values into the Healing system, working on converting Recuperate and other skill values to this system so that they can benefit from +healing effects. Not done yet.
- AD doesn't get increased by "+ damage" effects any longer. Your AD is now the raw damage you dealt on your latest attack (your damage without any effects and/or buffs.) AD is still of course affected by +Attack Damage gear causing your attacks to hit higher.
- Blightbark Abomination enrage will now increase AS by 30% instead of 50%. Movement speed will get increased by 75 instead of 100. Blightbark Abomination will now drag players into him within 700 range upon channeling Life Sap.

Sverkerman

Level 17
UPDATE!

- Disabled command to send gold to other players.
- New NPC added named Tokkul, he gives you a quest which upon completion allows you to craft 3 different legendaries. The quest progress is not yet saved, we'll get it saved after the codewipe for beta most likely. This means that if you wish to complete the quest you must do so and craft the item within the same game.

Sverkerman

Level 17
UPDATE!

- Added the item effects to the legendaries obtained through the quest that Tokkul gives.
- Fixed a bug where the pool of poison from the passive effect of Cuurtar's Trickvest affecting Acidic Flask would spawn on top of the player instead of on top of the enemy.
- Nerfed the AD multiplier from the Yam extra wind waves from 1.0x AD --> 0.25x AD.
- Changed the effect of the item "Ring of Bound Force" to restore 2 mana every time you take damage while having a barrier instead of it's previous effect.
- Changed the passive effect of Mask of the Jungle Spirit to boost Divine Spirit by healing in AoE per second within the area for 40 instead of previous 0.15xHealingPower.
- Changed the passive effect of Curtaar's Trickvest from dealing 0.25xAD per tick to 10.
- Recuperation now benefits from +healing effects.

Sverkerman

Level 17
UPDATE!

- Fixed an issue where if the timer for a host to accept a dungeon group ran out, all the players within the group would remain in the "busy" state, rendering them unable to participate in dungeons and use teleporters for the rest of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Barrier bar would block out the HP bar.
- Fixed a small typo inside the Rift Lance (magician) spell: Sharpnel --> Shrapnel
- Fixed an issue where Regenerating Bolt (magician) didn't have a floating text that displayed the regenerated mana.

Sverkerman

Level 17
This is the new logo for Bosses of Warcraft made by Teebling over at https://barrens.chat (A great forum for anything and everything Classic WoW related!) Thank you so much for your hard work mate, new logo is looking fire :D
We're currently still working on the BigPatch™. We're excited to share more with you as soon as we are approaching release!
logo_transparent.png

Sverkerman

Level 17
Hey guys! I haven't updated this thread in more than a year, but we've been actively working on the project and throwing update logs over at our discord channel!
We're hosting a HYPE TEST for Bosses of Warcraft Wednesday 15th of April 20:00 CEST for everyone to join. Save and Load will be disabled during this test and we'd appreciate if you didn't spread the map publicly.

Join our discord channel for daily updates: Join the BoW Community Discord Server!

Level 1
@disruptive_ Hey :)

Personally I wouldn't play an orpg if I wasn't able to load my progress. The art is to find a good balance, if you decide join us to test the beta you can judge for yourself if you think we did a good job of that.

I'd much rather take it upon me to provide new bosses. PvP is also an option ;)

Thank you! :)
hey i need your help, everytime i create game and go in it says account login queue but then says it failed because i dont have an account

Status
Not open for further replies.