• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59

-Bosses of Warcraft-
-Modes-

-Profession Mode-
*Available for 2 - 10 players.
*Purpose with this mode is for you to be able to train up your profession together with a friend in peace.

-5 Player Mode-
*Available for 5 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight easy/moderate bosses in a team of 5.

-10 Player Mode-
*Available for 10 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight moderate/hard/hell bosses in a team of 10.

-Features-
-Classes-
-(Attack Power)-
*Rogue (Meele DPS)
*Shaman (Meele DPS)
*Archer (Ranged DPS)

-(Spell Power)-
*Mage (Ranged DPS)
*Witch (Ranged DPS)
*Warlock (Ranged DPS)
*Druid (Healer)
*Sorceress (Healer/Ranged DPS)

*Priest (Healer)

-(Defense)-
*Warrior (Tank)

-Other-
*This ORPG contains:
*Save/Loading system which saves your Class, Profession Type, Profession Materials, Profession Level, Honor Points (Wood), Gold, Items in all inventory slots.
*Trading system (materials/gold).
*Over 200 items where over 100 contains attachment (shoulders, chest, weapon, mantle etc.).
*9/10 terrain.
*Amazing boss fights which takes your gaming experience to the next level.
*10 different classes.
*Multiboard for healing done, damage done and the current boss's HP.
*3 different professions which all have the max level of 30.
*Damage floating texts.
*Costum UI.
*Costum cursor

Why play Bosses of Warcraft?
The different between Bosses of Warcraft and any other ORPG is that Bosses of Warcraft is based on teamwork and on slaying bosses rather than farming and leveling. This gives the player the ultimate gaming experience from the start instead of forcing the player to play for 20 hours just to reach the level required to actually enjoy the game.

-Additional Notes-
*Official Clan --> Clan RavH <-- (Northrend on B.net)
*Official homepage --> http://clanravh.palstani.com/forum <--
*So far this project have taken over 1600 hours to create.

*Commentating on different material than the map will get you added to my ignore list.
*This map cannot be played on single player!
*This map is protected!
*Max 5 of each Material, 8500 Gold and 8500 Tokens will be saved!

What the new Bosses of Warcraft version will contain will be presented here:

*Blood Council
*New Boss (Narolak)
*New Items (About 15, dropped by Narolak and the monsters inside the Blood Council)
*2 Spell Fixes
*Additional bug fixes mentioned.

-Blood council will be released. The Blood council is a instance named when defeating Tifirius. Rather than a boss room the Blood Council is an enormous dungeon being protected by monsters on the path to the portal leading into the boss room.

When making a map review on Bosses of Warcraft you need to say how many players you played together with, what mode you played on, how many bosses you managed to kill and also what class you played.

If done correctly me and the additional people which have worked on BoW will give you +rep.

Hagge5
Aikola
Pharaoh_
Kristian
Seregpie
Starzerg
Felix
Kevin
Ferrin
Luke
Nikoc
Hampus
Clan Ravenholdt

*Find any of your resourses in my map which you have not been given credit for? Write a comment below.

Keywords:
Bosses of Warcraft, RPG, ORPG, Item, Hero, Boss, History, Cinematic, Minigame, Proffesion, Save, Load, Clan Ravenholdt, Stat, System, Drop
Contents

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59 (Map)

Reviews
01:37, 11th Jun 2011 ap0calypse:
Level 2
Bosses of Warcraft Review by Qfa

Well, first of all, I will say Hello, Buenos Días, Conichiwa, Guten Tag!!
Haha, hi BoWers !!! How´s it going?
Ok. I started playing this map 3 days ago. Accidentally crushed (literally) with it, and tried it, and LOVED it as soon as I had to pick a hero.
I mean... Man, the skills are AMAZING. And not only the Mage skills like in many RPGS (in fact, mage´s skills are on of the worst to my point of view). EVERY SINGLE SKILL is freaking awesome! Makes you will to play all the 10 characters!!! (which I did, I picked one, and repicked, and so continued untill I saw them all) (btw those who say that there aren´t many characters, I would ask them to please tell me a RPG with more than 10 classes). So I can say that I know a bit of they´re skills and are REALLY great. And trust me, I´ve played more than 60 RPGs so far.
Well keeping on, those retards (excuse me for the expression but is the most accurate), that keep on asking "How to open the gate?" Doesn´t deserve a minute of your answers, not even a second of lecture. THE GAME IS VERY CLEAR WHEN YOU START it´s well explained: You need 2+ people for Proffession mode, 5ppl for 5men game, and 10ppl for 10men game type.

Well, first thing I would advice to modify, is the fact that once everyone has a hero you can´t repick anymore. I mean, you have those 15 seconds before the gate opens... but how can you know in 15 seconds if you like a hero or not?
Second URGENT thing, would be a -restart, -rmk, command. To restart the game once everyone is dead. Rmking the game, makes half players leave in 80% games.
Third advice would be to balance the mini-game for proffessions. I mean, Getting Leather is SO FREAKING EASY, While getting Cloth is a pain in the ass. No, really, I really mastered the maze mini-game. I win it 90% the times I do it. But honestly, I´m the host. If i weren´t, the minimal lagg, would be instant death. I hadn´t tried much the Stones mini-game so I won´t speak about it.
Another thing is that getting materials is too dissapointing! I spent an hour and half fully doing hunting and maze mini-games, and got 4 items with my druid. And lvl 5 in tailoring... Oh, btw! The 4th item in the tailoring book.. (the first item lvl 5.. I think it´s a talisman) says it requires 1xCloth and 1xLeather, but I had 1xCloth and 2xLeather and couldn´t do it beacuse of lack of resources...
Anyway, I was saying that getting resources is TOO hard. more than half the times I did the maze, I didn´t got an item... which is really annoying. About it I have a question.. does timing matters on drop? I mean, if it is, is great. If it isn´t.. instead of making 3 new mini-games, you could just modify the actual ones, so that if you complete them in certain amount of time or less, you get drop x2, or more chances to drop, or something like that. But drop right now, is really low, and really annoying.

And well, the 4th thing I wanted to say is... I know you don´t want to make this game less than 5ppl, and I understand it, because you want a full teamwork game, and because you are used to be between clan mates. But believe me, not everyone has a clan. Not everyone can join official servers of battle.net, and getting 4ppl in Garena, that will stay to download the map, wait for the others to do as well, play, die first times and keep getting into the game in the remakes you have to do because of no -restart command, is almost IMPOSIBLE to get 4ppl like that.
So, what I wanted to ask you, is if you could make ANOTHER map, because I know you don´t want to screw this one up. But another map, with same terrain, same classes, SAME SKILLS ( I JUST LOVE THEM ), and maybe same bosses too, but playable for 2ppl? Of course I´m talking about a map more like an RPG, like TKoK, Twilight, HoL, GoH.. etc. I mean, a map where you get a hero, level up with mobs, get items, do dungeons, kill bosses, get improved your skills, etc.
Really, that would be awesome. A similar map to BoW, but more RPG and 2+ppl playable!

Well that´s all I´m gonna talk about, since I couldn´t beat 1st boss in 5men yet, because no one in Garena wants to play first the proffession mode, and everyone is new to the map when they join. So, 5men, only 1 with items (and only 4), they all (I include myself here) new to the bosses, and the workteam of this map abilities...
It´s so sad, but I can´t speak about bosses or teamwork gameplay or balance between heroes because I was not able to test it (yet?).
Anyway, AMAZING MAP, I simply love it, but I´m sure I would love even more a pure RPG version of this map.
Well, I wrote a lot, sorry to keep you reading so much, and thank you for such amazing map.
Facundo.

EDIT: More Feedback! =)
In a Proffesion game, a player left the game while inside the hunting mini-game and then the NPC that takes you inside that game dissapeared, so no one could do that mini-game anymore.
I strongly re-critic, the % of drop of materials is TOO low. I had x0/x0/x0/x0 5 consecutives times in the maze mini-game.

That´s all for now.

Last edited:

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Well, first of all, I will say Hello, Buenos Días, Conichiwa, Guten Tag!!
Haha, hi BoWers !!! How´s it going?
Ok. I started playing this map 3 days ago. Accidentally crushed (literally) with it, and tried it, and LOVED it as soon as I had to pick a hero.
I mean... Man, the skills are AMAZING. And not only the Mage skills like in many RPGS (in fact, mage´s skills are on of the worst to my point of view). EVERY SINGLE SKILL is freaking awesome! Makes you will to play all the 10 characters!!! (which I did, I picked one, and repicked, and so continued untill I saw them all) (btw those who say that there aren´t many characters, I would ask them to please tell me a RPG with more than 10 classes). So I can say that I know a bit of they´re skills and are REALLY great. And trust me, I´ve played more than 60 RPGs so far.
Well keeping on, those retards (excuse me for the expression but is the most accurate), that keep on asking "How to open the gate?" Doesn´t deserve a minute of your answers, not even a second of lecture. THE GAME IS VERY CLEAR WHEN YOU START it´s well explained: You need 2+ people for Proffession mode, 5ppl for 5men game, and 10ppl for 10men game type.

Well, first thing I would advice to modify, is the fact that once everyone has a hero you can´t repick anymore. I mean, you have those 15 seconds before the gate opens... but how can you know in 15 seconds if you like a hero or not?
Second URGENT thing, would be a -restart, -rmk, command. To restart the game once everyone is dead. Rmking the game, makes half players leave in 80% games.
Third advice would be to balance the mini-game for proffessions. I mean, Getting Leather is SO FREAKING EASY, While getting Cloth is a pain in the ass. No, really, I really mastered the maze mini-game. I win it 90% the times I do it. But honestly, I´m the host. If i weren´t, the minimal lagg, would be instant death. I hadn´t tried much the Stones mini-game so I won´t speak about it.
Another thing is that getting materials is too dissapointing! I spent an hour and half fully doing hunting and maze mini-games, and got 4 items with my druid. And lvl 5 in tailoring... Oh, btw! The 4th item in the tailoring book.. (the first item lvl 5.. I think it´s a talisman) says it requires 1xCloth and 1xLeather, but I had 1xCloth and 2xLeather and couldn´t do it beacuse of lack of resources...
Anyway, I was saying that getting resources is TOO hard. more than half the times I did the maze, I didn´t got an item... which is really annoying. About it I have a question.. does timing matters on drop? I mean, if it is, is great. If it isn´t.. instead of making 3 new mini-games, you could just modify the actual ones, so that if you complete them in certain amount of time or less, you get drop x2, or more chances to drop, or something like that. But drop right now, is really low, and really annoying.

And well, the 4th thing I wanted to say is... I know you don´t want to make this game less than 5ppl, and I understand it, because you want a full teamwork game, and because you are used to be between clan mates. But believe me, not everyone has a clan. Not everyone can join official servers of battle.net, and getting 4ppl in Garena, that will stay to download the map, wait for the others to do as well, play, die first times and keep getting into the game in the remakes you have to do because of no -restart command, is almost IMPOSIBLE to get 4ppl like that.
So, what I wanted to ask you, is if you could make ANOTHER map, because I know you don´t want to screw this one up. But another map, with same terrain, same classes, SAME SKILLS ( I JUST LOVE THEM ), and maybe same bosses too, but playable for 2ppl? Of course I´m talking about a map more like an RPG, like TKoK, Twilight, HoL, GoH.. etc. I mean, a map where you get a hero, level up with mobs, get items, do dungeons, kill bosses, get improved your skills, etc.
Really, that would be awesome. A similar map to BoW, but more RPG and 2+ppl playable!

Well that´s all I´m gonna talk about, since I couldn´t beat 1st boss in 5men yet, because no one in Garena wants to play first the proffession mode, and everyone is new to the map when they join. So, 5men, only 1 with items (and only 4), they all (I include myself here) new to the bosses, and the workteam of this map abilities...
It´s so sad, but I can´t speak about bosses or teamwork gameplay or balance between heroes because I was not able to test it (yet?).
Anyway, AMAZING MAP, I simply love it, but I´m sure I would love even more a pure RPG version of this map.
Well, I wrote a lot, sorry to keep you reading so much, and thank you for such amazing map.
Facundo.

EDIT: More Feedback! =)
In a Proffesion game, a player left the game while inside the hunting mini-game and then the NPC that takes you inside that game dissapeared, so no one could do that mini-game anymore.
I strongly re-critic, the % of drop of materials is TOO low. I had x0/x0/x0/x0 5 consecutives times in the maze mini-game.

That´s all for now.

Now that, is a review.
This feedback is amazing and inspired me to the fullest.
However, BoW is having a break for up to 2 months due to a new project which I am creating with Hagge5 (Voiceactore of BoW, Saving system inventor of BoW, exellent triggerer and friend) which will be announced pretty soon.

If you enjoy my maps and work, please make sure to check out my other map, MKT (Mountain King Tournament) which is prob the most well made game I've ever created (this was crated partly with the help from Hagge5)

Anyways, for your amazing feedback great reputation gain awaits.

Your feedback will be taken into concideration as soon as the BoW project is being unpaused.

Note: BoW is fully playable and contains almost 0 bugs. When I unpause it I do so to add more content to it. BoW being paused is not good-bye since I am not creator of only 1 map.

Also!
We do not have a name for the ORPG we are creating yet... anyone with a name suggestion? :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 2
Awsome! :goblin_good_job:
If you want to play withus just visit us in our channel (Clan RavH) (Europe) or come to our website (http://clanravh.palstani.com/)

I would really love to, but I don´t have original CD keys, so I can´t join private servers... I play in Ombuservre (a pirate server from Argentina), and Garena. Both bad places for BoW.

Sverkerman, is great to know that my feedback will be useful someday ^_^
I´ll check your other maps in the weekend, I´m pretty busy from Monday to Friday hehe.
And about the ORPG you mentioned... Is that the map you are creating with Hagge5? That´s the one that needs a name? If it is so, I´ll be looking forward to It´s release =). And I hope it has the BoW same classes and skills :grin:

Meanwhile, I´ll keep on trying to get a CD Original Key to join your channel in Europe and try to beat at least 1 boss, hahaha!

Yesterday I fully played proffession, I have a druid lvl 1 with items lvl 10. So funny :xxd:

Bye bye!

EDIT: About the reputation, I´m sorry to tell you that I have NO IDEA on how to give rep here and even if I am allowed to, since this is my first (well actually second) post in HiveWorkShop forums.

Last edited:
Level 5
Now that, is a review.
This feedback is amazing and inspired me to the fullest.

Well if you would check out your forum with people saying suggestions/bug's that would be awesome..

And for a name .. How about ... i dont know x))))) anyway gl and hf on your new project, and thx for not working on the BoW i appreciate it verymuch, i like the bug's and unfinished stuff's it looks so cool right nao, i think i should change the rate to higher one ...

Sverkerman

Level 17
The forum is made for people involved in the project Bosses of Warcraft and for the members of Clan RavH. When I see someone taking their own free time to Make a account on hiveworkshop just to create a topic at my map to improve the map's content, I find that very touching.

Second part about the threat about voting my map 1/5 to show yourself important to the Hiveworkshop community and to lower my spirit will not affect me at this very moment since I am working on another project and can get your rating removed with ease.

Me not working on BoW is entirely up to me and is nothing which I appreciate being thanked for, thank you.

BoW does not contain unfinished material and/or major bugs which destroys gameplay based on average people's opinions.

Also, I would like to mention that meanwhile I paused the project, others continued it. Stay tuned for another ver created with the helping hand from my 2 fellow Clan RavH shaman's, Risk.frishers and 5tuffma5t3r.

And no... they will not share the unprotected ver so stop asking :ogre_icwydt:

Level 15
it says 1 to 2 players......which it can be played solo or multiplayer in my opinion....add a solo mode otherwise,make profession mode for solo or 2 player!!!!

also there are very few fire spells for the mages...not that this is a problem,the tab is FULL,but maybe players can chose their starting abilities,like in the chosen one rpg?though it should be with custom tag mode*that way you aren't FORCED to customize your skills*it'll add a hint of customization to the game...also sverkmen....PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE MAKE SOLO MODE,only one person plays scenarios with me and he probably won't play this one.....i don't care if i'll die T.T....

also what type of game is the project??

Level 5
This post was really lame and did not contain any useful information, so I (ap0calypse) edited it.

The only thing that might be of interest would be that Burke pointed out the low drop chances of the minigames as a 'bug'.
For Burke's information: low drop chances are not a bug. They are, however, irritating (as Facuchito mentioned as well), so you might want to increase those.

Oh, and apparently Burke was just trying to help.
To say it with his own words:
im even learning Jass to learn to make mofo save/load system so i can even there help you ..

The only problem I see here is that it already has a save/load system, or am I wrong? And even so, Nestharus made a save/load which is better than all other save/load systems.

EDIT by burke: Yeah i am learning Nesharus's save/load jass thingy..

Last edited:

Sverkerman

Level 17
First off, Burke that is the most interesting message I've ever recieved from you :xxd:

Second, Dragonson just finished my loading screen for BoW so I will be working on BoW for abit while Hagge5 is triggering our new ORPG. (I know you are curious of which ORPG this will be, all I can say is please be patient until we decide to reveal this info, however something that I can reveal is the fact that it has never been done before.)

So what I will be adding for the new BoW ver is following:

*Screw the minigames, they will be used in a bossfight later (Narolak)
*New minigame which will be much more random and award tokens. This minigame will be playable in co-op and also have different difficulties.
*All material types will be wiped for tokens to replace, making it alot easier and fun to do profession.
*Profession mode will be changed into 1-10 players instead of the previous 2-10 players due to the content of the feedback from many players.
*Saving code will be changed, here is my major problem tho, since Hagge5 is working on our new ORPG (which I prefer him to do!) I need someone to totally remake our save/load system!
*Blood council will be created and Narolak released.

After that I will balance it all and fix the bugs, then I'm pretty much off for mine and Hagge5's new ORPG until it has leaved Beta stage.

I hope that you are all looking forward to the new release and to mine and Hagge5's new project!

Level 2
amazing! a new release is about to come!!! How wonderful is it! and knowing that proffesion mode will allow to solo play it, makes me really happy. I mean, at least you can start the game and get items if you cant find people to play bosses.
Nothing left to say, just waiting for the new ver. Keep on with the good work, and good luck with the ORPG as well :ogre_love:

Level 12
it says 1 to 2 players......which it can be played solo or multiplayer in my opinion....add a solo mode otherwise,make profession mode for solo or 2 player!!!!

also there are very few fire spells for the mages...not that this is a problem,the tab is FULL,but maybe players can chose their starting abilities,like in the chosen one rpg?though it should be with custom tag mode*that way you aren't FORCED to customize your skills*it'll add a hint of customization to the game...also sverkmen....PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE MAKE SOLO MODE,only one person plays scenarios with me and he probably won't play this one.....i don't care if i'll die T.T....

also what type of game is the project??

You're getting annoying
icon4.gif

Level 2
Oh man, 2 days trying to play BoW, and can´t get 4+ppl =( That´s just sad.
Sverkerman, you really have tro get a BoW room in garena :thumbs_up:

In case someone wants to play BoW in Garena please add me, my nick there is facuchito
Or if someone knows how to play in private server w/o original cd keys, or how to get original serials, please I´ll be forever grateful.

Keep job up mates!

Level 12
Bosses of Warcraft Project paused for some months due to other project, Truevision ORPG in the making!

*Official developing thread up now! Press my sig to view it!*

if you need, i can help :)
ideas / terrain / some systems, etc

Level 2
The map is good but i think something you need to improve. I think you can merged 3 game mode(5/10bosses/pro mode).Some skillful and have good item teams can kill bosses by 4people in 5bosses mode or can kill bosses by 8-9 people in 10bosses mode.I dont know why this game must group people in5 or10 people team,i just feel convenient.And why dont you group pro mode in to bosses mode?About pro mode,i think you should make more way to get mats,not only min games and bosses.you can make some points like defense monster attack waves,after that can get mats etc..Because ithink only 3min games are really boring...

You can also make a Threat System to show to player.It can allowing the tanks to actually control the mobs and protect the rest of the party from damage.After you mix 3 game modes(now)You can set 3 Difficulty mode for different player to choose.EX:Easy mode for new player but only can get less item and low rank item.Normal mode for have exprensive player,can get more powerful rank item but bosses hp/stats/skill will more powerful.Hard mode for smart player,can get most high rank item in this mode but the bosses have highest stats and some sercet skill.........
Also you can make a Bonus optional challenges system Something that we are calling Vexcellent mode offers extra hard challenges to players that seek them, with the rewards of bonus loot that normally wouldn't drop off that boss.

I'm glad a bosses fight game didnt have a job-Paladin....I think you should add this job because this map tank job are really less....exactly Paladin cant do a real tank and heal but he can ease heal
and tank job s pressure.Its a diversity and important job.

Anyway this map bosses fight is amzing and hero skills are good enough,but the map is not perfect.You need to keep improve to keep this map not easily get bor.

Last edited:
Level 4
works fine...
the only problem is that u cant get a full game of this ^^
u shud revive clan and play some games when u got time between all ur giant projects :p

Level 3
ARGH!! cant play maps over 4 mb and there is a bug on Warcraft that doesnt allow me to update and I dont have the cd to reinstall :mad: damn these really awesome yet unplayable maps ;(