• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Search Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I've noticed some people posting spam of search tags in the end of their map description.

Example: If I put and Avatar 0.59 into a search, I get map that is called Avatar 0.59 as a fift to a list of maps?

Would someone example why is search engine acting like that? I feel it is not kind against map creators, the name matters.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

The search engine in this forum system is inherently bad. I hope that one day we will have a better one. Until then, try google the following (without the quotes) "avatar 0.59 site:hiveworkshop.com"

Googling hive's pages is just fine to me. Thanks for answer.

Level 17
Any reason why when we enter several works they are handled are "or" instead of "and" ?
for example "search engine" will give you all threads where one of this keyword appears.
That's really lame.

Is there any way to use "and", excepted use an other search engine like google or whatever ?

Status
Not open for further replies.