• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss System [1.02] (GUI)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Simple system for Hero Defence map.
First player enter a `/ready` command and system create a boss(only one you can), if it died, you can summon next boss etc.
Not contains any import, copy to the map very easy.
Only 24 kb size.
I can not post the triggers (Russian WE)
The system is good configurable(as I think)

Keywords:
Hero Defence Boss Epic Ready .OmG. Command
Contents

Boss System 1.01 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. Like Bribe said, it is not modular. I think you should use a setup trigger that you run when a boss should be created. The player could give parameters like location and unit type...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Maker, Boss System 1.02, 26th Oct 2011

Like Bribe said, it is not modular.
I think you should use a setup trigger that you run when a boss should be created.
The player could give parameters like location and unit type.

Needs improvement.
20th Oct 2011
Bribe: I do not really see the modularity of using this. It seems pretty static, what about bosses that spawn from multiple locations, etc? This would make more sense to be a tutorial.

Level 12
-use points and regions instead of using coordonates
-victory boss trigger it's unnecessary (it can be added in "boss drop")
-don't loop with IntegerA (use a variable instead)
-the system it's not good enough being inefficient
-some grammar mistakes
-bosses should be able to drop more then 1 item and there would be nice to be a drop chance

Leaks
  • Set Temp_Group = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Boss_Epic_type[(Integer A)]))

BUGS

• For each (Integer A) from 1 to Players_Count, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Game - Victory (Player((Integer A))) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
it's bugged. If you have 2 players in the game. One of them on slot 1 (red) and the second one slot 3 (teal), this action will show victory only to slot 1 and 2 (red and blue) but not for slot 3 (teal)

Level 8
Yes, you are right, i `ll try to correct this.
Thanks for the responce

BUGS

• For each (Integer A) from 1 to Players_Count, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Game - Victory (Player((Integer A))) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
it's bugged. If you have 2 players in the game. One of them on slot 1 (red) and the second one slot 3 (teal), this action will show victory only to slot 1 and 2 (red and blue) but not for slot 3 (teal)

Player Count is a configurable variable, this is max count of players.

Last edited:
Level 8
System has been updated, I removed Integer A , now, bosses can drop more than 1 items and it has percent to drop. Used point instead of coordinates.
Merged some triggers
(thanks to king_drift_alex)