• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boosting everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, i new at creating anything in world ediotr, i still dont konw how to use triggers and writing jass and i dont even know if i am asking in the right place , so please corret me.
So i have a idea for spell (still have to thing its gonna be passive with 1 level or with more) to a hero.
In the game "Age of Mythology" there were a hero (pharaon) which could boost a bullding proces/training proces/ upgrade (ex. Blacksmith) proces/ and harvarest proces unilt the hero doesnet have other job to do.
I dont know how to get to that and if its even possible.
So, please help.

AND also about spell book: how to put a spell which will be unlock after certain quest or level?
AND also about spell book: how to make that a use spell book ability that will on cooldown idn. 120 but recharge time of the spell book alone gonna be a 5 seconds so you can cast more spells?

I ask to much do i?

Last edited:
Level 4
1. I dont know how to use triggers so thay will be fun.
2. I create a summon abilty based on summon water elemnetal, put that as a non-hero, non-item abilty, changeing (customabilities\human\units) model etc., all its all in just ability section. And it also for sure requires triggers right? So as i was trying to do it i can give a techtree requiarments but i am sure thats not it.

And how do you install a Jass Newgen Pack? (for information, i am such a bad man that downloaded illegal warcraft from internet v1.29.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.