Spell Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Go to object Editor > Right click and go create custom ability > go to items in the tab and find spell book > now you have a spell book spell.

To add spells go to Data - Spell List and change that to the spells you want (Note: they have to be unit spells)
If you want to increase how many spells you can hold or reduce the minimum go to Data - Maximum Spells and change it or Data - Minimum Spells (Note: You can only have 11 spells at maximum)

Also if you want to make it a for heroes or units click on the tabs Stats - Item Ability and change it or Stats - Hero Ability.

More Spell Book Info

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Simple, go to the ability editor, u will find an item's ability name "Spell Book". Just edit the things u want in it and rada, u have had a spell book.
EDIT: the above guy has explained better than me. I think u can do it.

Level 10
Yeah you can but I havent really done anything like that with spell books, all I can think of is making spell book set as a hero spell, so you level the spell book but make the spells inside get stronger using Data - spell list. Problem with this is if you have 10 levels on spell book you have to make 10 spells of one kind.

Another option is to disable and enable spells when you level but samr thing again you have to make lots of spells to make it look like you have leveled them

Level 13
Yeah you can but I havent really done anything like that with spell books, all I can think of is making spell book set as a hero spell, so you level the spell book but make the spells inside get stronger. Problem with this is if you have 10 levels on spell book you have to make 10 spells of one kind.

Another option is to disable and enable spells when you level but samr thing again you have to make lots of spells to make it look like you have leveled them

You mean create 10 copy of spells?

Status
Not open for further replies.