• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bonus speed per agi point, is it real or percent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I tested it out with tomes of agility +1. After picking one of them up, my movement speed went from 300 to 305. If it were percentage then it would either be 5% of 300 which would yield +15 movement speed, or 500% which would yield maximum movement speed.

You can just do something like this:
  • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (String((Current movement speed of (Triggering unit))))
That displays the movement speed. He probably just ran a periodic timer to display the unit's movement speed and began picking up tomes (or something like that). But anyway, the "Current Movement Speed of (Triggering Unit)" is the function to detect the unit's current movement speed. (It is a real value, not integer)

Level 1
solution for internet speed test !

Hi !
In order to speed up your internet follow the steps mentioned below..
Clear the cookies & private data in your browser & then check the speed of the internet in this site
I checked out the speed of the internet in this site & got nice solution.
This site provide information at cheap cost & they are very much good in providing services..

Status
Not open for further replies.