• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bones Brigade Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
This is a list of all the people that are part of the clan, from now on if you want to join the clan post in this thread.

Admiral
Bob27

Captains
Shados
operator

Bob's First Mates
brad.dude03

operator's First Mate
Nikotin

Shados's First Mate
Xlightscreen

Crewmates
Archian
HuntsKikBut
raggsokk
Ralle
Shadow_Fox
Freakazoid
DarkHunter
Dankest

Last edited:
Level 3
Heh, Sounds like fun, i suppose if the game ever comes out this century we might have to set up raiding times. . .maybe =P lol just a though. . anyways Good clan name, and from what i've seen also a good community =D.

~Shougun

Level 3
I think its nice, but does not stray away from what seems to be the main idea of the clan.. Pirates ^^, but isnt something like PIRATE CLAN R US..
has anyone come up with a banner/ranking system what ever you want to call it ma jigger lol?

Level 3
Lol, yeah i just put them into the same sentence cause i was being lazy, i was just wondering if anyone had names for the ranks and pictures for the ranks/banner

Level 3
Bleh, well was just sittin around and since people where talking about some banners or something (i havnt read all of them yet.) But this was me finding some pictures of pirate "stuff" and throwing it togther to make it look kinda cool, im no pro but for me just popin open my Adobe i think its ok, although im sure one of them sig. creators could probably put my work to shame lol >.< anywho an effort at least.

Eh i just added the third picture cause i relized the first looked like it was on wood lol, although of course if for some reason someone liked theses i could change some stuff around.. i used the could change "Scout" into the names of the leader's choice and change the rank icon accordingly... As said before it was me just messin around so, it would be cool if they were used i expect that someone could do better though =)

~Shougun:infl_thumbs_up:

P.S i hope i didnt brake any Fourm laws.. i'm somewhat new to it:grin:
Edit: hehe.. been a while, i know a lot more in Adobe now XD.

Attachments

• Example of Possible Rank Thinga majiaa copy.jpg
    Example of Possible Rank Thinga majiaa copy.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 59
  • PirateBanner Possiblity.jpg
    PirateBanner Possiblity.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Example of Possible Rank Thinga majiaa2 copy.jpg
    Example of Possible Rank Thinga majiaa2 copy.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status