• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bob's Armada

Give credits, and do not modify without permission!

First off, thanks to anarchianbedlam for a few particles he added to the frigate and the galleon.

This pack contains everything you need to replace the old crummy wc3 ships with new realistic ones. And more! As a bonus, I included a fishing ship (tudor caravel) and a new shipyard.

UPDATED: Added shipyard. SO! The kb goes like this.

Ships = 400kb (100kb each)

Shipyard = 170kb

Keywords:
ship, shipyard, tudor,
Reviews
22:04, 20th Jan 2009 General Frank: All models were approved so this pack will too.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

22:04, 20th Jan 2009
General Frank:

All models were approved so this pack will too.

Level 7
Great ships and i love the shipyard but theres just one question, Will there be more ships in your pack or is it completed?

Level 31
Great ships and i love the shipyard but theres just one question, Will there be more ships in your pack or is it completed?

Probably not. Due to the fact that I now have a program called "3ds max 9" which makes the program that made these, look really oldschool. (Gmax)

So, I really don't even feel like turning Gmax on. Anyway, the new program doesn't do models for wc3 as far as I can see. So, I may release a few more models depending on how I feel up to using Gmax.

Level 3
Nice looking ships! I hope to be using some in my battleships map. Fyi, I'm having trouble with attachments on your ships and I cant get buffs or effects art to show up on them. Is the only attachment point 'origin'? An 'overhead' attachment point would be really nice to have.

Maybe its just me...

Level 31
Nice looking ships! I hope to be using some in my battleships map. Fyi, I'm having trouble with attachments on your ships and I cant get buffs or effects art to show up on them. Is the only attachment point 'origin'? An 'overhead' attachment point would be really nice to have.

Maybe its just me...

Well, each ship has 2. Origin, and Back.

Level 3
Well, pretty good models, well done.

@saphiree

I think they made those "crumby" ones instead of these because it wasn't time for that. You know, the game was maybe released in 2003 or whatever and they didn't think of it, just possibility.

Level 10
Is there a way to make the shipyard collapse like the models in your medieval buildings pack?
Otherwise, awesome!!!

Also is there a way to remove the human lion emblem from the sails? Because it's meant to be for a battleships map and obviously the 2 sides can't have the same flag.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.