• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BMS, TWD or GOT?

Vote for your absolute favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
T.W.D most definitely seems interesting, especially since I don't care much for zombie apocalyptic films in general, yet it still sort of caught my interest. I do however love Sean Bean for some apparent reason, so I'm torn between T.W.D and G.O.T.

I suppose I'll go with T.W.D.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Season 4 of Merlin will start in September. No idea why porting series between US and UK is so slow. US made series have equally long times before getting shown here.
(eg the Simpsons were we are like 4-5 series behind).
Blue Mountain State
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
To be honest, I do not even think these are shown in the UK. None of them are advertised on any of the major freeview broadcasters. They are probably only available on Sky or other subscription services.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
BMS is similar to Jershey Shore and it sucks, Game of Thrones rock on!, and Walking Dead, awesomesauce!
That's a first. I have never heard anyone compare BMS to JS and never heard "suck" and "BMS" in the same sentence without atleast the word "she" in there somewhere too.

Are you sure you watched Blue Mountain State? And not just an episode of JS? There's a huge diffrence: BMS = awesome while JS = drainbamage..

I do admit it's a tough one, though. The Walking Dead was awesome, after watching the first episode I decided to watch the full season same day.

Game of Thrones is pretty amazing too. And Blue Mountain State is hillarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.