• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I got beat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So from my profile... It says I joined this website on: 03-12-2008.
Now, look at my post counter... 60 Posts...:goblin_jawdrop:

I was inactive for about 2 years? Maybe 3? And so I recently came back...
I would say I made about a legal count of 200 posts once I got back...
But guess what!
OFF-TOPIC POSTS DON'T COUNT!:goblin_wtf:
I wasted all that... haha

Anyways on a serious note... I think I could have done much more on this site and showed more interest, but I guess I have been lacking on that since my busy schedule, but I just wanted to say, despite my current displayed activity, I would much like to be part of the behind the scenes mechanisms of the website.
If you need someone to help fix some coding or work on a new template for the site, you can ask me and I can see what I can do for you.
If you need any ideas on what to do about the website, I can show some insight.
If the site is low on cash, I may give out some cash to help fund the website and if I do get a bigger viewer count on my stream / youtube channel for playing video games and what not, I can even advertise to support this place.

Its a shame that I have had a bad history on the site, but letting you know... This is not the only site in which I brought shame upon myself. I did far worse on Eurobattle.net... And other areas.

But yea, if you need anyone to help you... I offer myself to you.
Even if I have 60 posts since 2008 and another guy has like 2000 posts since 2014. I'll be here for the Hive, since the Hive has been there for me.

But really... 60 posts.. 2008 - 2015...:ogre_icwydt:

Status
Not open for further replies.