• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Rogue's Metamorphosis form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok I am wishing to use this resource which I have already downloaded...

Bloodelf Rogue (aka Shadowblade) - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

It is basically the Demon Hunter but as a blood elf... When General Frank made it, he made the morphed form, which is what I am trying to get to.

But when i use "Metamorphosis" it changes me into the Blizzard demon design... I'm not entirely stupid, so I looked at the spell... It is set to change you too that, but I can't select the rogues demon form...

See the demon form and the rogue are both within the same model file... and the Demon form is simply inside with animations, it doesn't have it's own separate model... Meaning it can't be used as a choice for the morphed form selection of the spell because I can't make it a unit...

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this... I don't mind using triggers, i just want it to work... Please and thankyou

Level 4
hm..metamorphosis is just "animation of demon hunter" it isn´t other model, u must make new unit in which is model your new metamorphosis and set it in that ability I think it could works

Level 5
All this is b/s.

Edit your Metamorphosis. You will see something like alternate form unit. Set the unit to your own, custom one or simply edit the current one. You need to set the model of this unit to the imported one and set required animation names (or something) to alternate.

Level 3
All this is b/s.

Edit your Metamorphosis. You will see something like alternate form unit. Set the unit to your own, custom one or simply edit the current one. You need to set the model of this unit to the imported one and set required animation names (or something) to alternate.

THANKYOU!!! It works great! That was quick and insanely easy...

Rep+

Status
Not open for further replies.