• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Metamorphosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys, i've tried all metamorphosis spells crow form/bear form/metamorphosis/chemical rage/robo goblin.

I need to have a metamorphosis spell as a unit spell, but is used on hero (the normal and alternate form, are based on ilidan evil models of normal/alternate), but the units are not the same, as the normal unit doesn't have an alternate unit/animation, and the alternate unit doesn't have it either, they are 2 different models, normal unit is this war3自带贴图仿制女DH - 魔兽争霸III模型区 - GA地精研究院 - Powered by Discuz! (it was posted by GAQ on hive too but seems to be removed), and alternate unit has this model, Demon Hunter: Vengeance Form (Female).

When i cast the metamorphosis spell(no matter the type, except for chemical rage because it crashes map after finishing effect), i get the stats of the alternate unit, but the attack type doesn't change, and after the spell has finished it's duration, a "default string" tag appears and transforms into the alternate form unit, with changed attack type but the stats of the normal unit, after it's duration is finished too, he reverts back to the initial casting unit, i tried to remove alternate animations required from the alternate form unit since his "alternate animations" are just normal tags animations, how can i solve this? And even if i set cooldown the the metamorphosis, it is never on cooldown.

I need this metamorphosis spell to be unit type spell since i use it in a spellbook.

Level 9
Yes, i did, i will share the object data in about 3 hours.
Edit:
Screenshot 2022-02-24 082451.png
Screenshot 2022-02-24 082503.png
Screenshot 2022-02-24 082611.png
Screenshot 2022-02-24 082627.png
Screenshot 2022-02-24 082518.png

@Daffa

First and second photos are of the demon hunter normal unit
Third and Fourth are the metamorphosis, show of alternate/normal units
Fifth photo is the demon hunter alternate form

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey, i made an example version of the Metamorphosis version, maybe you can use this as a copy for your map and then adjust it with your wishes. (to turn this map into tft just drag a tft unit on the field)

Attachments

• metamorphosis.w3m
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.