• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

make Demon Hunter morphed permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
can i ask a question? is the morphed form (the black thing with horns and wings) of the Demon Hunter/Illidan not permanent? i am making a map where i want to make the morphed form of the Demon Hunter a character. whenever i select the morphed form in Units palette and place it in the editor it is the morphed form, but after a time it changes back to the normal form. is there a way to make it permanent? i tried making a trigger like

Event:
Map Initialization

Action:
Animation - Play (Triggering Unit)'s morph animation

but is there a better way to do it?

Last edited:
Level 8
ok, i guess the only way is to use metamorphose ability with a 0.00 duration. i just thought maybe there is a way to place a Metamorphosed unit and make it permanent, instead of placing a Demon Hunter and make it metamorphose at the start of the map. X/

Status
Not open for further replies.