• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Pikeman

Royal warrior guard. Based on Felguard model.
Please give credits, if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Update: [11-2-07] Changed polearm.

Keywords:
Blood Elf Lancer
Contents

Bloodelf Pikeman (Model)

Bloodelf Pikeman (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 5th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] Excellent use of team color!

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 5th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] Excellent use of team color!

Level 4
The model is a great idea that was well executed (Warcraft has always been missing spear/halberd/pike units). The only problem I have with it is that the wings on the sides of the helmet look a little iffy, but that could just be the screenshot as I have not yet tested this in a map.

Level 26
This model is just awesome, like all your other models, but one thing that bothered me was how this unit seemed particularly heavy, in comparison to most other blood elf/high elf units I've seen. Nonetheless, awesome.