• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] - Pikeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need some model of pikeman. As far as I know, there is no pikeman model already, but Im sure it can be very useful (at least, I would use it to my current World Conquest project)

Level 6
I would prefer pikeman, but haliberder is better than nothing. You know about something?

I was planning to do that, but now I am busy with other models, so if you want to wait me, you will wait for long.
If you mean long waiting in weaks or few months, I have no problem with it :)

Level 6
hmm...that helberdier is useless - I will not invest 200kb for such model :(
what can I do... I must wait...

Level 6
That shall be pretty fine :) If that model will have 50kb or less, it will be exactly what I need (and Im sure many other people will find it useful as well)

so...of course I want :D

I just saw this thread and I think I might be able to help...

I tried to combine felguard and a bandit and this is the result (uses only in-game textures):
pikemands0.jpg

it has felguard animations that work perfecly because I based the model on felguard, but the skin might not look very good, because it's a bandit skin wrapped on modified felguard...

If you need it just go to http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/2684/

Last edited:
Level 6
87kb for model and another 31 for portrait is pretty much... spear is also too massive and that man look bit...skinny. If that spear is longer, taller and man looks more like ordinary bandit, it will be great model.

Nice try at all, if you can make it to look better or at least reduce model size (I know I can squish it, but too much squishing is not good), I would use it, if nothing better appear...

Status
Not open for further replies.