• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

blizzard tower defense map problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi, im new here, also im from ecuador so my english sux.. i downloaded blizzard tower defense map for FRozen throne, but i cant play it.. it doesnt show me the numbres of players or the teams.. i dont know if i need an update or something because my game version is 1.07..

thanx...

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This is not to post here, it is on the Maps Forum. Some Moderator move this please.
Spunko, see the forums below. Maps, Icons, Models, etc, do not post things that dont have to do with Site Discusssions. Also, before you do another thing wrong, if you are making a map, and need something, post it in Requests Forum ONLY. :wink:

Level 2
Spunko, you need to update to the latest version, which is 1.18. Then things should work. Most likely, the map uses triggers which are not available in version 1.07, so updating your game should help.

Level 1
update??

thanx man.. but im new in this.., could you tell me where i can download the update??

Level 1
thanx man.. i did what u said but didnt work, maybe because i downloaded the game from a torront, i didnt buy it.. the error says that i have to install the patch manually.. but i dont know where i can download it..

Status
Not open for further replies.