• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blink insta cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have the blink ability for my hero, but I can't seem to make it insta casted. The abilities casting time is set to 0. I've set my heros turn rate to 3 which is the max but it still isn't insta casted. What other setting do I need to change?

Level 25
Set the casting time for the heroes to 0 too. It's in the unit tab.

Art - Animation - Cast Backswing (Real)
The amount of time it takes a unit/building/hero to go through half the physical movement necessary to cast a spell. If the unit/building/hero has no animations for casting spells, the time set in this field still applies, but there will be no viewed physical movement. This field combines additively with "Art - Animation - Cast Point" to form the total time taken to physically cast a spell.

Art - Animation - Cast Point (Real)
The amount of time it takes a unit/building/hero to go through half the physical movement necessary to cast a spell. If the unit/building/hero has no animations for casting spells, the time set in this field still applies, but there will be no viewed physical movement. This field combines additively with "Art - Animation - Cast Backswing" to form the total time taken to physically cast a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.