• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Blight doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, just had a very strange problem. As I wanted to play the undead in my altered Melee map, I couldn't summon any building besides the Necropolis although there was blight all over the place. I changed nothing with the buildings besides the model of the Necropolis.
Funny thing is if I try to summon a building at the blight of an other player then it works.
Does somebody know what could be the problem?

Level 14
Link the map and I will see to it. Make sure your new buildings have a tick on the line where it sais what type of ground is required to be build uphon altho if it works on other blight this might not be the problem.

Level 2
And it goes on...

Blight problem is still there. The map is far from being finished so I can't post you a link because it's not uploaded anywhere. I could send it to you if you want.
But strange things are going on still: I set the costs for an building upgrade to 25 Gold and 5 lumber. But when I play the map it says -50 lumber and -10 wood! Something has to be really wrong with this map...
I am using the New Gen World Editor and I am playing with the normal Frozen Throne Game with newest patch. Could the Editor have something to do with it?

Level 14
Sometimes this specific editor does crazy stuff. Many times it creates same ID spells when copy/pasting a spell which buggs the original and copy spells and must both be redone. Sometimes when you make a new hero it will be put in the units category and behave as a normal unit without hero portrait and stuff like that.

Please do send the map and I will check it. You can send it via email at [email protected] or make a pastebin here in hive and link it in private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.