• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blight not working in my map!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to make a map where some units can only be placed at certain spots. For this i am using a retextured version of blight.

The problem is, that when i try to build stuff on it, i get the message "must be placed on blight", despite the fact that the pathing shows as green on the blight, indicating i should be able to build there.

At first i thought this was an issue with my custom building, so i tried placing an acolyte and have it build a structure on the blight, but even that did not work.

So then i figured, maybe it is a problem with the preplaced blight? So, i placed a Necropolis on the map, still not working.

Finally i thought it might have to do with custom tile pathability in UMSWE, so i disabled it. Still nothing. I have not disabled UMSWE alltogether though, since i need it for working.

What is going on??

UMSWE is an integrated part of Jass Newgen Pack. It allows a bunch of useful stuff related to terrain and such. I found with another map that it sometimes crashed when UMSWE was disabled. But sure, i can try disabling it and see if it changes anything.

I have not imported anything as of yet, save for a few models unrelated to the blight. Perhaps i can post the map later, but right now i just want ideas on what might be causing it.

Level 15
UMSWE is an integrated part of Jass Newgen Pack. It allows a bunch of useful stuff related to terrain and such. I found with another map that it sometimes crashed when UMSWE was disabled. But sure, i can try disabling it and see if it changes anything.

I have not imported anything as of yet, save for a few models unrelated to the blight. Perhaps i can post the map later, but right now i just want ideas on what might be causing it.

Oh so you're using JNGP.

Anything would cause such bugs. Posting a test map is best :D. Reset all tiles pathability

Status
Not open for further replies.