• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleeding Hollow Grunt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Bleeding Hollow Grunt made by Me
Pls give credit's and do not upload this model(and others) on other sites without my permission.

*****Update 1*****
-Added Portrait

*****Update 2*****
-Added Portrait (again D:)
-less materials
-Shield textureis two-sided now
-Fixed Horns (not the left one is shorter and right is longer)

*****Update 3*****
-Fixed animation bug (now spell anim works fine)

Now i will edit materials

-----
Live without my pc is hard :'(

Keywords:
orc, grunt, bleeding, hollow, warrior
Contents

Bleeding Hollow Grunt (Model)

Bleeding Hollow Grunt (Model)

Reviews
00:29, 5th Nov 2009 DonDustin: the model has some "multiple-textures" and materials(like 2x BleedingHollowGrunt.blp) I want that you remove those so that every texture and material only exist once in your model. And you might even should try to...

M

00:29, 5th Nov 2009
DonDustin: the model has some "multiple-textures" and materials(like 2x BleedingHollowGrunt.blp)
I want that you remove those so that every texture and material only exist once in your model.

And you might even should try to merge those geosets that are using the same material (at least for the shoulder)

General Frank: Changes are NOT done, model rejected.

Level 3
An awesome Bleeding Hollow Grunt,just as he's suppose to look.Good job 5/5

Level 19
Looks nice. Something I could deffo use IF 3 things get fixed...

1) It has no portrait (you updated and said it has a portrait now but it doesn't)
2) The mirror image animation keeps showing up under his elbows, it's really annoying
(EDIT: I see the prob of point 2 is that the special effect from the spell animation is showing in the other animations aswel, like stand, move, attack etc.)
3) I can look through the shield from the backside.

If those 3 things get fixed then I would really use it, but except for those 3 things I really like it so I'd give it a 7/10.

hmm... do something about axe position, on every attack he slices his leg off o_O;;

second, you don't need two textures remove one

hmm.. does the bleedin' hollow has two shoulderpads on one shoulder? if don't then remove the top one

and also, try to anim-transfer all the defend animations from the footman, would be complete then since he has a shield.

last, do something that he doesn't sink his horns into armor...

Level 5
i hate it when people have to relate EVERYTHING to WoW. Ever played wc1/2?
sheesh. anyway whisper this looks brilliant. im gonna be downloading it soon to give it a proper crash test, but from what i can see its an ingenious idea. GJ

Level 12
Thats because most wow players know nothing of the actual lore or the previous games ^.^

"There was a wc RTS?

"THERES LORE?!"

*****Update 2*****
-Added Portrait
-Fixed Shield texture
-Less materials
-Some horns changes

I made this model because i need wc1/wc2 units for my project.
And Misha u said something about axe
but everything is fine Oo

Hope it'll be approved now ;o

maybe it's magos, but on every attack the axe goes through his boot on the end of anims :/

and.. did you placed a footman's "defend" animations in the model? because it would be so cool :3

Level 19
This is the problem I got with the model. In every animation (including walk, stand, attack) the special effect of his spell animation shows up. It doesnt go away at all. If you could fix this I would deffo use the model.

Attachments

• gruntt.jpg
    gruntt.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 280
Level 8
Thats because most wow players know nothing of the actual lore or the previous games ^.^

"There was a wc RTS?

"THERES LORE?!"

that's because they can only know as much as they... know. lol, like did you know there's only high elf-esque units in my map? no, you haven't played it or heard of it. is that your problem? is it anyone's problem? no.

Level 12
that's because they can only know as much as they... know. lol, like did you know there's only high elf-esque units in my map? no, you haven't played it or heard of it. is that your problem? is it anyone's problem? no.

Even then, lot of the lore is within WoW. Most just don't give a shit, and just zip by quests, often not reading them or caring. Most you will see is raiders filling you in on the instances or something, that including raids.

Without that, very few within WoW are actually aware of the story xD

Level 12
I think more detail should be added to the shoulders, just plain 1 color seems...Meh with team colors