• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleeding Hollow Grunt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Bleeding Hollow Grunt made by Me
Pls give credit's and do not upload this model(and others) on other sites without my permission.

*****Update 1*****
-Added Portrait

*****Update 2*****
-Added Portrait (again D:)
-less materials
-Shield textureis two-sided now
-Fixed Horns (not the left one is shorter and right is longer)

*****Update 3*****
-Fixed animation bug (now spell anim works fine)

Now i will edit materials

-----
Live without my pc is hard :'(

Keywords:
orc, grunt, bleeding, hollow, warrior
Contents

Bleeding Hollow Grunt (Model)

Bleeding Hollow Grunt (Model)

Reviews
00:29, 5th Nov 2009 DonDustin: the model has some "multiple-textures" and materials(like 2x BleedingHollowGrunt.blp) I want that you remove those so that every texture and material only exist once in your model. And you might even should try to...
Level 3
ow damn! =( maybe you'll try to ask someone to do this for you? 'cuz i know, that doin so will greatly increase the model's overall quality!
cheers!

Level 19
I don't know what's causing this. But for some reason if I use this model with this skin, the orc's shoulders and shield keep appearing on the dwarven models aswel.:S
If this is caused by a mistake by you or something, please solve it^^

I just looked at the picture u posted, and maybe if your using that skin in your map, and if youve renamed any of the textures with the same name as these textures, that could be your problem. additionally, if youve altered the MPQ in any way, that could also create problems. I cant imagine any other reason for having the problem that you are experiencing.

Level 19
Well.. I got the feeling the problem is the "BleedingHollowGruntShoulder.blp". I think this file should be added in the model itself. Actually the entire model should have the texture wrapped on it already.
I'm not a modeler myself so dunno if it's hard work, but every good modeler like General Frank does this already.

Because his shoulders (and shield but hmm maybe thats added to the shoulder file aswel?) are the problem. They are showing on the wrong unit in this case.

There are no other things that can be the problem, because the dwarven model has a model.mdx and a texture.blp and portrait.mdx. I didn't make a mistake with that texture because else the model wouldn't even show up anymore.

So even when I like this model alot I'm afraid I can't use it if problems like this occur:sad:

Level 19
Now I got the same problem on the:
Dwarven Rifleman
Drak'Thul
Dwarf Warrior (custom model)
Troll Berserker models...
Please change this!