• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hollow Ichigo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Hollow-Ichigo from the Anime Bleach

Model made by Demon-ye

Textures made by Me

Keywords:
Bleach, Ichigo, Hollow, Anime, Hero
Contents

Hollow Ichigo (Model)

Reviews
20:43, 18th Sep 2010 anarchianbedlam: The texture is just a white blob. needs shading and definition. the animations could use some work too, they're a bit stiff. The filesize is also very large, too much detail on the model that wont show up ingame...

M

20:43, 18th Sep 2010
anarchianbedlam: The texture is just a white blob. needs shading and definition. the animations could use some work too, they're a bit stiff. The filesize is also very large, too much detail on the model that wont show up ingame.

And while you're at it, please provide proof that this is your model, and not ripped from some game. Thanks.

EDIT: Do not play with me. No changes have been made to this model. Do NOT update this if you have not fixed anything. I will give you one more chance. Provide me with proof that this is your model and fix the aforementioned problems.