• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleed It Out Spell Pack v1.0

Reactions: Blogger
These are my spells...
1)Dragon Strike - A wave of dragon that summon out from the Hero, causing damage and stun to land units in a line.
Level 1 - Deals 80 initial damage and 15 damage per seconds over 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 160 initial damage and 25 damage per seconds over 3seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 240 initial damage and 35 damage per seconds over 3seconds.
2)Blizzard - Calls down a wave of freezing ice shards that damage units in a target area.
Level 1- Deals 100damage, freezing the enemy units for 1.00seconds and slowing their movement speed by 25% for 5seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 180damage, freezing the enemy units for 2.00seconds and slowing their movement speed by 35% for 5seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 260damage, freezing the enemy units for 2.20seconds and slowing their movement speed by 50% for 5seconds.
3)Plasma Circle - Calls down a storm of lightning to strike enemy units in the circle of plasma.
Level 1 - Deal 30 damage for each storm and deals 150 damages per second for the plasma,Lasts for 7 seconds.
Level 2|r - Deal 40 damage for each storm and deals 250 damages per second for the plasma,Lasts for 7 seconds.
Level 3|r - Deal 50 damage for each storm and deals 300 damages per second for the plasma,Lasts for 7 seconds
Hope you enjoy my spell pack =)

Keywords:
Spell, Pack, Bleed, It, Out
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
20:40, 1st Mar 2010 TriggerHappy: The spells were decent but none of them do damage? Just add buffs? But all else seems fine.

M

20:40, 1st Mar 2010
TriggerHappy:

The spells were decent but none of them do damage? Just add buffs? But all else seems fine.

Level 6
This spells are WAY to simple, you can almost make them with object editor. They are just a few edits from normal editor.

Vote: Rejection

Level 5
Agreed Undead ted, these spells are way too primitive. If you could be a bit more creative I'm sure these spells would be much better and cooler. Right now I cant say anything pleasant and so I wont. Until then 1/5.

Level 5
Got a point there, guess I'll reconsider my opinion, but yes he still lacks in creativity. so I guess your rating of 2.5/5 as a pass is logical.