• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Spell Pack v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A very very simple spell pack made by simple triggers.Note: Others don't affect damage because most of them are only special effect thats why i change the AoE to bigger.Thats it if you will comment bad just don't comment!

Keywords:
A very very simple spell pack made by simple triggers.Note: Others don't affect damage because most of them are only special effect thats why i chang
Contents

Simple Spell Pack v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Bribe: FireSpell trigger leaks like one of one of Ripley's alien victims. Locations and special effects that need to be removed. Floating text leaks. Stronger creeps leaks. Spawn creeps leaks. Impale leaks. Frost field leaks...

M

Bribe:

FireSpell trigger leaks like one of one of Ripley's alien victims. Locations and special effects that need to be removed.

Floating text leaks.

Stronger creeps leaks.

Spawn creeps leaks.

Impale leaks.

Frost field leaks.

Thunderquake leaks and is not MUI. Also, don't destroy sounds that you created in Sound Editor.

Winter Blizzard leaks, is not MUI.

Monsoon leaks.

Crushing wave leaks and also bugs a lot.

This whole thing is beyond repair, please ask for help fixing your triggers in the Triggers and Scripts section: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/

Rejected.

Level 1
Deny System?

Hey, try this system, i dunno whether it works for you

• Deny/TK
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (((Owner of (Attacked unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True) and (((Attacked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)
      • (Life of (Attacked unit)) Greater than or equal to 100.00
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
This was taken from http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/91079-How-to-make-a-deny-system

Level 3
I can't find

Hey, try this system, i dunno whether it works for you

• Deny/TK
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (((Owner of (Attacked unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True) and (((Attacked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)
      • (Life of (Attacked unit)) Greater than or equal to 100.00
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
This was taken from http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/91079-How-to-make-a-deny-system

I can't find the two conditions and the action i only found the event unit is attacked how can i get the conditions and the action. Thank you.

Level 12
The first condition is under the "And" section, then chose two booleans sections and there you will find (Owner of (Attacked unit) is an ally of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) equal to True) and (((Attacked unit) is a Hero) equal to True)
the second condition is under "Real" section.
And action is under "Unit" section.
It seems that you need to learn better!

Level 12
True ^^
So here's a good one from Dr. Boom!
JASS:
function AntiAttack takes nothing returns nothing
    if IsUnitAlly(GetTriggerUnit(),GetOwningPlayer(GetAttacker())) == true then
        if GetUnitState(GetTriggerUnit(),UNIT_STATE_LIFE) > (GetUnitState(GetTriggerUnit(),UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE) * 0.05) then
            call IssueImmediateOrder(GetAttacker(),"stop")
        endif
    endif
endfunction

function InitTrig_AntiAttack takes nothing returns nothing
    local integer i = 0
    set gg_trg_AntiAttack = CreateTrigger(  )
    loop
        exitwhen i == bj_MAX_PLAYER_SLOTS
        call TriggerRegisterPlayerUnitEvent(gg_trg_AntiAttack,Player(i),EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_ATTACKED,null)
        set i = i + 1
    endloop
    call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_AntiAttack,function AntiAttack)
endfunction
REMEMBER: credits for this go to Dr. Boom, as he made it, he helped me when i needed deny system!