• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time you make all of these requests will depend of the fact if you make the requests of inactive guys or not ^^

Windu - Last Activity 3weeks ago.
The Final Seen - Last Activity 3months and a half ago.
milc564 - Last Activity 3months ago.
Frozenhellfire - Last Activity 2months and a half ago.
Arth99 - Last Activity 2weeks ago.
SasuhKun - 3weeks ago.
Rpgman509 - 1month and a half ago.
zahav - 3months and a half ago.
mischief123 - 3weeks ago.
xDeathKnightx - 3weeks ago.
Burke - 2weeks ago.
NightBlade - 1month ago.
Iams Kirby - 5months ago.
pregomal - 3months ago.
-W3SK3R- - 1month ago.

I had nothing better to do x)

Level 21
I can just imagine Dragonson on his desk with a funny smirk on his face that will have him tap his fingers gladly while he makes us suffer...

Well anyway...I will start requesting after the requests are more done and gone and the shop can be reopen again and Dragonson you have my support for this thread. Anyone else says otherwise and then boom straight to the MOON!!!

^
You gave me this image of dragonson

mrburns_excellent1.jpeg

Level 27
'Ey guys. i've been sending out ALOT of verification vms and i've finally found a few that are still interested in their requests.
I think we can open up the waiting list sooner than we thing. :)
Anyways, i made this small comic after one of my friends put the idea into my head.
Hope ya can enjoy it altho i spend no time at all on the artwork. ^^

TheCircles.png

Level 21
RELEASE THE CIRCLES OF EPICNESS!!!

Oh Dragonson you are a awesome and hilarious member that we have, and we are glad you are part of the Hive and we are glad to have your around as well.
So kind, thoughtful, willing to do requests, and other things.

Level 9
Vague, it was suppose to be a little more cyberpunkish and in Starcraft kinda of style but honestly I'm happy with the results. It's not everyday you get the chance to get a sig from a master like Dragonson.

Thanks dude. :thumbs_up:

Also for those of you wondering this is for an RP I will be hosting soon either here on the Roleplay Brewery.

Regards,

Jake

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Request Size: Loading Screen
Request Text: The Age of Pandora
Text Location: Doesnt matter
Request Theme: Something bamboo-ish, explaining both the cultural side and the natural side of the Pandarian race..
Request Color Theme: Up to you!
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Up to you!

Level 6
Request Size: ( 418x121 Pixels)
Request Text: ( Hórus)
Text Location: (Center)
Request Theme: ( letters)
Request Color Theme: (EX: Blue)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
essaf.jpg

Complement:I thought of letters in this above style if you can...only the word as shown in this format if possible, a little background matte.
thanks

Level 30
I told you what I want earlier.

Resource: Minimap Preview
Size: 256 x 256 (You can work in 512 x 512, I can resize it later)
Text: "Legendary War", with similar nice style you used for my old signature (I will need text styles you used, since I want the preview to have version on it. Just numbers from 1 to 10, letter "v" and a dot "." You can just make them in a new document with alpha channel, so that I can copy-paste them to new versions)
Location of text: Uh, hard to imagine. You know what, place it where you think you will find it suits. I trust your instincts.
Theme: Night Elf, and Naga at the same time.
Colors: I was thinking about... Green, Purple, Blue and Yellow. I'm not sure about it, thought, just pick the colors you will find the most suitable for Night Elven and Naga parts of the Preview.
Reference Images: I would like any of these units for Night Elves: Dead Sylvanas, Hero Warden, Spirit of Vengeance, Jaina Proudmoore or Sorceress. First one's color theme is purple, second's red, third's purple, and last two use fire-ish red.
The other part of the screen, a Naga character can be: Reef Elemental, Naga Myrmidon, Blue Spirit Wyvern, Siren or Archer Sea Witch.

So, yeah, basically a Naga and a Night Elf on the preview.

Level 12
Remaking Mine:
Request Size: The Signature size that you use
Request Text: Foxhound03
Text Location: Bottom Right Corner
Request Theme: Death Knights
Request Color Theme: Dark Blue
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
259wvmh.jpg

Request Size: Avatar Size
Request Theme: Death Knights
Request Color Theme: Dark Blue