• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
All right, finished Czar's request!
LoadingScreenEpicenterFinished.png

Level 22
I have a request for a sig icon, something kind of... Odd, but should be really easy for you Dragonson.

64x64
The background should be alpha'd there should be no side borders, the image should just be by itself.

The image itself, I need a stopwatch, facing forward where you can see the hands etc. The rim should be all gold and quite shiny. It should look something like this... I want the top to be tilted slightly to the right from our view (>) but still facing directly forward so the hands are visible etc.

I tried taking a run at it and it looked horrendous. xD

depositphotos_4555061-Gold-stop-watch.jpg

Level 27
Ey guys, just wanted to say sorry for not being active recently.
Imma participating in Short Story Contest 7, and i'm pouring all the time i'd normally use on sigs into that.
It's over in a couple a' days tho, so no worries. :)
Things'l be mostly back to normal then.

Level 16
You want to apologize for being inactive? My drake, you deserve a life-time vacation on the hottest and purest beach with payed Margaritas and Irish Beer (erm... I'm no expert at alcohol xD), with few slaves waving fans at you and pretty much everything you want/need. So... Enjoy the celebrity rating in here (=

Well now that u mentioned alcohol.. he could start with some Wine and after 2-3 glasses back it up with some Whiskey and at the end of the night finish it with some Vodka.. At least thats the best combination if u dont wanna get up with a freaking stomach+head-ache.. lol. Is this offtopic?
Aww i cant wait Midnighters to read my offtopic! ^_^

Level 15
Off-topic: I don't write because if I start writing I can't really stop... And I exceed the limit too easily :( And my stories are always too... extreme, but I think they would fit right in a fantasy novel :D

On-topic: So we can't really expect any art till the dead-line, can we? I want to see more of your beautiful work, but I think these times you use that circular thing a bit too much ^^

Level 27
Alright, i finished the story and posted it in the thread. :)
Imma take the rest of the day off and resume sigwork tomorrow.

EDIT: Alright! Finally back in buisness. :)
Here's Stygian_Shadow's Sig!
SigWorldofTerrosiaFinished.png

Meh, imma doing too many look-a-like sigs at the moment.
I'l try to be a bit more creative from now on guys. ;)

Level 27
haha your sig and that sig look like you used the same outline, just changed the color and details lol.

I realised when posting. ^^ I can assure you though that they are both made from scratch. I have enough artistic pride to not copy-paste whole sigs (although i'm getting close with my shameless re-using of my homemade pentagrams).

Status
Not open for further replies.