• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Awwright, imma back and i've finished Mag's loading screen!
It's not exactly what as asked for, i know, but after ALOT of messing around i still couldnt make it work. So, i tried to fill out as many of the requested elements and then make it look awesome. :)
LoadingScreenTheDemigodArenaFinished.png

And thanks for updating the list kevv. ^^

Last edited:
Level 27
I was told to do violet and black, so i did violet and black. :p
And well, although i get your point i think you're kinda missing something. That being that pretty much ANY colour can be pulled off in the correct context, and with the aestethic i've set up here purple gives a feeling of dark magic and secrets.
If you still think ponies, you've got one DAMN pony-centered mind. XD

Level 19
@Dragonson
Oh well all the recent fights between ponies and peons (of the Daily Peon) are the reason. Especially Tleno talks about how to bring down the ponies all the time, but seeing as this is pretty off topic I won't mention ponies again :b

@Mgeterno11
You can't make a tutorial how to be creative and good at drawing. It is some do-to-learn stuff. Sorreh, but there ain't an easy way to become as awzum as Dragonson ;)

Level 15
Yes, i know. I am excellewnt at freehand drawing (not computer), but when i scan it it loses a bit quality. :D So would you give me links how to make good drawings with GIMP?
And Dragonson can help me i and pm, too. :)
Please give me suggestions in comments about computer drawing. :D

Last edited:
Level 17
A touch screen with a pen stencil, you draw right on the computer, right in the program, it has the full control as if you were doing it on paper, but with the quality and special features of the program your using. Btw dont advertise other picture stuff in this thread =)

Theres actualy hardware that you can draw on this white slate, and it appears on the screen. Idk what its called though.

Guys, I am going to be the asshole here, considering I am depressed and pissed off.

So, shut the hell up about wanting him to take requests. Be happy with what you have and quit being greedy little kids. I really would hate to have to report those repeat offenders for harassing the thread about it.

Give Dragonson a god damn break from time to time. Be happy he is spending his valuable spare time doing this * for you guys. He doesn't have to do this for any of you. And he can easily, and without reason, refuse to do whoever the *s signature he wants to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
Dragonson, what about recording the process of making a signature.and uploading it with multiple speed? That would give ppl who want to try themselves a general idea of signature making :) you could even make a habbit out of it ;) And speaking out of experience, the workflow of artists is always exciting ;)

Level 12
Guys, I am going to be the asshole here, considering I am depressed and pissed off.

So, shut the hell up about wanting him to take requests. Be happy with what you have and quit being greedy little kids. I really would hate to have to report those repeat offenders for harassing the thread about it.

Give Dragonson a god damn break from time to time. Be happy he is spending his valuable spare time doing this * for you guys. He doesn't have to do this for any of you. And he can easily, and without reason, refuse to do whoever the *s signature he wants to.

The problem got resolved about 2 days ago.

Level 12
he didn't even asked

He most likely sent you a VM asking if you wanted it and youd idnt reply. Otherwise, he might have misclicked on Czar not noticing you (which I dont think has happened yet) or decided to lay your request for later because he didnt have enough inspiration for that particular one.

Level 27
Actually it was for two reasons that i skipped your request:
1: You hadnt been online for AGES.
2: You had EXACTLY one post on THW.
Creating a THW account JUST to post here seems like a kinda lame thing to me. :/

Those two factors gave the impression that you wouldnt be around.
I did send a verification VM though, hoping you'd answer when you came back. Your reply in the thread wasnt what i hoped for, to be honest.
I will make your request when i have finished all other started requests, and not before.

Level 1
i wasn't loggend in every day, but i was checking the thread as often as i could and yes, i want to use it on another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.