• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Alright, i got the two sigs that needed fixing:
SigTalesoftheShroudFinished.png

SigInfinateAnswersFinished.png

Level 12
Alright dragonson, heres the "special request." The form is filled out for the general icons theme, because It'd be a pain to write it a lot of times, then I just copy-pastyed the list from the visitor message.

Request Size: Small (Kind of like the Oblivion map icons)
Request Text: N/A
Text Location: N/A
Request Theme: Map Markers
Request Color Theme: Black with a yellow-white background
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: N/A

(#1) Capital
(#2) Major City
(#5) Minor City
(#3) Cave/Dungeon
(#4) Religious Shrine/Altar
(#6) Point of Interest

Last edited:
Level 21
Dragonson has a lot of patience and awesome talent for dealing with us and life and doing these sigs for the site.
Well anyway Dragonson good to see more people here for your sigs and good luck with the future!

Level 16
This may be offtopic.. But guys.. strangely, every avatar looks like a pony to me if i don't look at it carefully.. Warlord Ajer'laroir's avatar is an example LOL. =D
I think we are getting pony-cinations(hallucinations).
I've gotta google if this Pony thing is Illuminatis doing.. it smells Masonic. =P

Level 27
Alright, here's RPGman's sig!
As always, if there's a problem with it do tell. I've brought the file with me so you dont have to wait a week for the changes to be made. ;)

And yes, i know that i once again cut the numbers out of a requested name, but i can almost never find a good place for them.
They just look... awkward. But i'l give it a second try if you desperately need them in there. :p
174511-albums2384-picture46129.png

Status
Not open for further replies.