• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I MAY have a request... I'm still thinking on it. It is for a book I'm writing, you know, so it would be pretty hard to find fitting images, so I'm thinking what can be done with generic images.

Signature Request

Request Text (And its location) : My current signature (which I get a strange feeling about it, so if you have a creative suggestion, feel free to do it.) in red, paladino linotype, italic, on the bottom part of the image, strecthing through all of it, and "finishing" on the right inferior corner.

Request theme: Some kind of... Ritual. I DO have an idea to enlighten you on it, if you're up to it. The image I'm thinking off is based on the prologue of my book (which is also the only archive I've translated to english... Well, tried to.)

Request image: The better I can explain it here would be a recent ruin of a building, still on fire. A baby in the center (if possible, above an altar) with strange marks on both the center and the baby, with one remarkable symbol: A star (could be of fire) of 5 vertex, with the baby standing in the middle of it, with one big point on it, symbolizing the center of the star (which have a hexagram on the middle. You know, those stars in which you connect each of the points except the extreme opposite? The same star as in Real138's Sig's I think.)

Request Color Theme: Black (to contrast with the fire and the red words).

I will try to provide fitting images ASAP. Also, do you want the prologue to better understand what I mean?

Level 4
@FrozenHellfire
Vampirism Beast? I think i've played that. :p
Request Accepted. :) You only need to give me credit if you want to, though.

@Kevv
Yay! :D

EDIT: ALright, here's Jokerman's avatar!

Woot. The race is on. I wonder if I can finish the map and balance test it before the loading screen is done :D Please make the vampire not like the current loading screen (I think M2tM drew it to be balraag or something). I'll edit that post.

Yo Drag, is there a limit for the number of requests per person? Cuz, i have a third request for you xD
Just wanted to tell you asap before anyone beats me to it.
Could you make me a Custom UI?

Here's the form (i didn't fill much of it because i want you to have ALOT of freedom):

Request Size: Standard UI image sizes (I'm not sure of the exact sizes sorry) :(
Request Text: N/A
Request Theme: A UI somehow dungeon orriented (But don't overdo it ;))
Request Color Scheme: Arcanic Purple and Black.

I want you to be free with every thing else because color and theme is all I'm looking for ;)

Last edited:
Level 27
@Magtheridon
Hmm... An UI?
Well, it will be a long-running request, that's for sure.
One of those that will have several other requests done while i am working on it.
But sure, i can do that. :) Accepted.

@Sasuh
Eh, wat? Sorry i dont really get what you're talking about. :S
There's a form in the first post which you have to fill out in order to make a request.
Use that form fully, and i'l accept your request unless there's other issues.

Alright guys, just to show what i've been working on these days here is the still unfinished version of Stygian's sig.
SigChorusOfShadowsUnfinished.png

The reason it is still unfinished is that the name is just something i made up (He's discussing name with clan members) and the reason it took so long was me being completely uninspired. :S

Dont worry though, my time hasnt been completely wasted.
I have started work on several other requests, and i also made this Pony-Archon avatar for Misha.
PonyArchonFinishedNoFrame.png

And i currently have more than 7 requests on pending verification VMs, which kinda slows work down abit. :S
All requests down to and including Titan_To_AoE are currently pending.

@Magtheridon
Hmm... An UI?
Well, it will be a long-running request, that's for sure.
One of those that will have several other requests done while i am working on it.
But sure, i can do that. :) Accepted.

Thanks for accepting my request :)
Btw, sorry for bothering you earlier :p

The size of that quote over there? :B

I lol'ed so hard xD xD
The size of that quote over there is very very close to:

220 pixels by 1620 pixels

Level 17
Okay i have an idea, can you fit me in after you finish this next request?

Urahara_Kisuke_by_Geofffffff.jpg

make him sit on like a rock next to a cherry blossom tree, and the flower petals flying right, and on top of the flower petals is "InfinateAnswers" and on the bottom "Laziness is a virtue" without the quotes and suprise me with the font. And change it if it looks better a different way

Level 16
And you are even one of those who have been in the thread for a long time O.O

Actually, I have read almost all the posts here. If that is what your irony is about. And why defending InfinateAnswers? Did I flame him or something?..
And this is getting off-topic(knowing how much people hate off-topic here) so if you prefer to talk about this. Pls write me on VM.

@IA, lol okay. So what you're saying is, if its not my turn yet, I'm allowed to change/edit my request?? This is on-topic actually :)

Level 12
That ended up pretty good, Dragonson!
The name... it might take a little time. The people who do lot in my map are on vacation for something, so I'm waitingf or them.

Level 16
basicly yeah, and my turn came up and he asked if i still wanted what i requested so i told him to hold back my request till i can think of something.

Well, there are like 8-12 people before me. Can i entirely change my request? For example, ask for another type of signature and avatar. cos thats what my request is but im getting second thoughts about the theme.. Hmm. I should ask Dragon about this.
anyway thnx for the answer. =)

Level 27
Alrighto, here's gunslinger's sig!
I couldnt get the requested text to fit in exactly as requested, so i got abit creative.
If you want the text to be EXACTLY as requested i can give it another try, but i'l possibly have to do a big redesign.
Personally i also think this sig would've been way cooler if there'd been just your name in it and no link to Bladetitan (or Oblivion of the Gods text). Then you can have the sig link to your project.
But still, i think it turned out pretty well. :p
SigGunSlingerFinishedP1.png
SigGunSlingerFinishedP2.png

@IA
Use the waiting list. :p It has links.

Level 8
Drag, you've come a long way ^^ Back when i first met you you were writing bit's of this and that experimenting whit whatever what :p and look at you now, running one of the most active threads on the hive and hosting some of the most popular RP's on the Forums. I can honestly say that you're someone i respect. +Rep

Level 27
@Phoon
Thanks. :) That makes me happy to hear.

@EtW
Alright, i will when i have access to the file

Alright everyone, i was actually waiting for Gunslinger to give me his opinion on the second version of the sig, but it looks like i'm not getting one. :p I'l start work on the next sig ASAP.

Level 17
Sig:

Request Size: Normal Sig Measurements
Request Text: World of Monsters
Request Sub-text: Where there are monsters, there are champions
Text Location: Under the throne
Request Theme: I want a throne like when Arthas is sitting in it as the lich king. And then behind him the shadow of something evil looking, you know like its projecting the monster within.
Request Color Theme: blackish grayish
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: What you think works best.. preferably a throne, very spooky feel to it.

Last edited:
Level 27
Request Size: loadscreen size
Request Text: Phinix RPG
Text Location: Top middle arched up firey text, kind of like Phoonix's signature.
Request Theme: kind of elegent
Request Color Theme: night sky, firey
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
__shakaku_the_phoenix__.jpg

Cut out the girl + pheonix and put it kind of like middle, right under the text, and yeah. I trust youll make it look great. =)

'jest finished your previous Request IA. ;)
Well, i mixed around with the diffirent things you'd given me and i ended up giving it a dark/black color scheme.
The cherry blossoms also ended up being cut out as... Well, let's just say pink can be hard to make look good in a sig.
I'l remake it if you dont like it, but next time please do give me info such as a color scheme.
SigInfiniateAnswersFinished.png

(the Symbols behind the character image means 'Laziness', even though it might be poorly translated.)

Oh and, Request Accepted.

@Gunslinger
Alrighty. :)

Alrighto, here's gunslinger's sig!
I couldnt get the requested text to fit in exactly as requested, so i got abit creative.
If you want the text to be EXACTLY as requested i can give it another try, but i'l possibly have to do a big redesign.
Personally i also think this sig would've been way cooler if there'd been just your name in it and no link to Bladetitan (or Oblivion of the Gods text). Then you can have the sig link to your project.
But still, i think it turned out pretty well. :p
SigGunSlingerFinishedP1.png
SigGunSlingerFinishedP2.png

@IA
Use the waiting list. :p It has links.

I meant like this.
SigGunSlingerFinished2.png

As in my opinion, that just looks badass.

Both look awesome. I love the background of OtfG! :grin:

'jest finished your previous Request IA. ;)
Well, i mixed around with the diffirent things you'd given me and i ended up giving it a dark/black color scheme.
The cherry blossoms also ended up being cut out as... Well, let's just say pink can be hard to make look good in a sig.
I'l remake it if you dont like it, but next time please do give me info such as a color scheme.
SigInfiniateAnswersFinished.png

(the Symbols behind the character image means 'Laziness', even though it might be poorly translated.)

Oh and, Request Accepted.

@Gunslinger
Alrighty. :)

It looks so cool! :D

Level 27
Oh My God... forgive my language but i fuckin cried when i saw how fuckin awesome you made it look, tears of joy. Dude.... i love you. Lol.

*phew*
You cant imagine how good it feels to do a sig completely off what was requested, and only on what i think looks good, and get a reply like that.
Enjoy it IA, i sure enjoyed making it. ^^

LOL I think Drag's trying to avoid you now xD

I frequent YouTube. I've gotten used to people making comment like that on videos. ;)
Usually it means 'GG' with an extra 'ZOMG!'.

I had an orgasm because of Infinates signatures.... Also, I think I know how you feel when being sick Dragonson. I have been sick for the past four days, everything I eat comes right back up. I am starving -_-

Imma litterally feeling with you mate. :S
Get well soon.

Level 12
Alright, dragonson, we've finally come up with a name. The name of the ORPG will be "Tales of the Dark Shroud" or just "Tales of the Shroud", so when you get the time and the file, can you please change the text?

Level 12
im rly sorry guys, ive simply lost all my motivation in everything Q_Q taking life easely, not going to class and shit :( im sorry for letting u down so long :( i might (not promising nething) update it tomorow

Level 27
Alright, dragonson, we've finally come up with a name. The name of the ORPG will be "Tales of the Dark Shroud" or just "Tales of the Shroud", so when you get the time and the file, can you please change the text?

Alright, i'l get to it...

im rly sorry guys, ive simply lost all my motivation in everything Q_Q taking life easely, not going to class and shit :( im sorry for letting u down so long :( i might (not promising nething) update it tomorow

That sounds horrible Kevv. :(
Losing motivation is one of the most efficient project/whatever you happen to be doing-killers in our existance.

If you update the list that would be totally awesome, but know that i still havent reached it's bottom yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.