• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Sorry for double post, but what do you think about this?
My Attempt At Bladetitan List
I think kevv2 is going to hate me xD
I am planning to do some pretty cool things with the stuff on the page.

Make sure to work together with Kevv on this one. ;)
He's been in charge of it for a long time, and i feel i owe him just more than a Ty and Rep every now and then.

Level 27
Kevv was being a dick to me earlier, and the site is my site, so.

Please, none of that kinda' discussion in this thread.
And i do not see why the fact that the two of you havent been getting along too nicely renders you completely incabable of working together, if that was what you were saying.

Kevv is generally in charge of the waiting list, and so far i really dont see much reason for me to take him off that position unless he'd like to retire. :p

Level 27
Well you'l have to talk with him about it.
It's his part of Bladetitan, and he's darn well deserved it.

The thread was (and still partially is due to the massive request "Spikes" that i sometimes get) before he fixed it all up.
I might be the sigmaker and "Main Guy" of Bladetitan, but i suck at organising things, so i leave that part of it and all discussion or whatever related to it to kevv.

Level 12
you took my joke bad? D:

soz :( i swear its a misunderstanding lol kinda do that joke to everyone... T_T

also i like the new waiting list but i think the color is well off blinding XD

but the joke usualy ends when people see im joking around <who are you> <insert real name here> <i dont know you> <insert fake name here> <ahhh i see> XD

Level 27
@Zealon
I didnt start on your sig yet, so dont mind it. ;)

@OrangeAngel
I'm workin' on it. :)

Just one thing though:
The image you requested to be put in the sig is VERY BAD sig material, so i'm gonna' use something else.
I did though get the main idea of what you wanted from looking at it, and i'l make something cool up based on it. :)

EDIT:
allright! Here it is!
I COULD technically have put in your name as you ask for, but i think that the version without it is way cooler.
Take a look. :)

SigOrangeangelFinished.png

Last edited:
Level 7
Dragonson I cant say how amazing that sig is Thank you +rep!

XD guess it would be too late to add i want an avatar for this too XD it just looks too amazing to be foiled by mah zealot.

Last edited:
Level 13
@Dragonson, there are no words for how awesome that sig is, its unbelievable :O
I'm glad all those people havn't responded yet, coz now its almost me :D

@All the people who haven't responded to Dragonsons VM yet, Thanks ;)

@OrangeAngel, +rep just for wearing such a good sig.

EDIT: Arrrgg!! sorry OrangeAngel, I need to wait 24 hours.

Level 27
As midnighters said guys: bandwith exeeded!
I'l be trying to fix this by deleting some of all the old trash that i have lying on photobucket, but if it doesnt help i will just have to upgrade my photobucket account to Pro.

I hope to have fixed the problem in either of the two ways by tomorrow, but until it's fixed i'm at a standstill.

Level 13
Its fine Dragonson, we can easily wait ;)

EDIT: Oh no, sigs from all around the Hive are deativated D:

Last edited:
Level 22
As midnighters said guys: bandwith exeeded!
I'l be trying to fix this by deleting some of all the old trash that i have lying on photobucket, but if it doesnt help i will just have to upgrade my photobucket account to Pro.

I hope to have fixed the problem in either of the two ways by tomorrow, but until it's fixed i'm at a standstill.

Or you could just use image shack... I don't see why you need a database to store images.. Do you for some reason require this "Photobucket" to take your money and return you with the ability to do something you can find numerous ways to do for free?

I'm just trying to keep you from getting screwed by the 'Man'. Don't drink the cool-aid.

Level 7
Woot now its time for the Avatar Dragonson XD I gotta add something now. Send me to the bottom of the waiting list and i'll edit my post.

Level 27
Allright, and i'm Back again, again.
As you probably see, everything is back and functioning.
The exeeded bandwith was but a technical glitch. ;) No upgrading needed, yet.

@XRiots
Let me say it like this: Thank you for your concern, but i think i can handle myself on the internet. ;)
And i KNOW that i can just swap to another storage site, and i KNOW that there are various alternatives for using photobucket, but i also KNOW a few good reasons for staying with photobucket.
1: I like the site.
It's nice, friendly, and has worked incredibly well for me over a long period of time.
I dont mind spending a little money to keep using it, even though it turned out that everything was OK.

2: If i changed to another storage site i would have to move EVERY SINGLE IMAGE I HAVE EVER UPLOADED TO PHOTOBUCKET!
And that is A LOT of images.

3: The site also provides some extra features that i am very happy with.

4: Most of my friends use photobucket, and it's nice to have abit of unity in the chaotic world of the internet.

5: All other storage sites that i have tried have worked out badly for me, so my loyalty's with photobucket.

@TsunamiV
Happy you like it. ^^

@OrangeAngel
Kaydo! Kevv, could you add Orange to the bottom of the list and add a link to his avatar request?
It has been posted, right?

Oh yeah, guys, one more thing.
I'm Ill again.
It's not as bad as the usual illness i carry around, but i'm very tired and my voice is reduced to a permanent whisper.
So sigs may come pretty slowly even though i have the entire next week off.

Sorry guys. :(

Level 13
@Dragonson, aww get well soon. If you're wondering about my sig, its just temporary ^^

@Arkon Kaos, bandwidth can mean many things, from your total amount of internet, to space for your photobucket...

Level 12
bandwidth is the ammount of trafic allowed, lets say your site has a limit of 1000 gb upload and your page is 1 gb big, after 1000 visits its gona crash XD
thats how its used in web hosting tho, but its usualy a limit per month

Level 27
Yeah. I had used like 4% of my uploading bandwith, so we're all sure that it was a glitch. :p

ANYWAYS i'm sorry for not being much active with the sigmaking atm.
I'm really not feeling well and i've worked alot on the Sequel to my old Roleplay.
(Rafia: Trials of the Sixth Plane now posted in the hive's RP Section!)
And i wont really be having much progress tomorrow either, since i wont be home most of the day. :(

EDIT:
I've had a recent change of plans, so i WILL be home and possibly throwing some sigs at you guys today.
But i cant really be sure. :(

Last edited:
Level 27
Yeah i know i should take this like a hobby, but i just HATE letting people down. :(
And there are SO MANY people that are expecting me to make cool stuff for them, including all my loyal RPing friends that are currently making charecters for my new Rp. :S

And i somehow also expect to find time to game, do nothing due to illness and sleep. Gnyargh!

Level 22
@Dragonson: Your title made me 'lol' Dragonson.

@Arkon Kaos: Zealon's description was sort of accurate... Bandwith is a non-physical amount of space that is used by a website to do things like store items and stream videos. There is also a form of bandwith related to the speed of your internet but that is slightly different.

On a different note, I ALMOST HAVE A GREEN ORB! Rep me! And recieve rep!

Level 13
@xRiotZx, you know, its againt the rules to ask for rep, and you still have 10 more rep to go before a green orb :p

Also, you dont have to rep me back, I didn't do it because you bribed.

In fact, please don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.