• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blademaster Traning v2.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map i made while being bored, so i just added a new feature here and there when i wanted something new. All credits I have go to this page, since everything but the (not working) loadsystem was done with tutorials from this page. If you open it in editor yust copy and paste the Kategory Labels in to the searchpart on this page to find teh tutorials. Of course the credits go to the people who made the Tutorial, too.

Keywords:
fun, mini, blademaster, level, rpg
Contents

Blademaster Traning v2.3 (Map)

Reviews
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review

[+] Author & map name
[+] Map description
[+] THW rules & regulation
[+] Map in English language
[-] No Error/Crash/Fatal error
[+] Quality are acceptable
[+] Not stolen/hack/de-protect map

Condition : Poor
Review : 1

Note : Combination item cause the game to crash. Sources rejected

Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 14
Well, this map is really boring. You just go around with your blademaster and hack and slash, nothing special.

- There should be a line in the quest log saying how to level up abilities, I was struggling with this for the first 3 levels thinking that the skills auto level.

- The game crashed when I wanted to make that Orb of Fire + Slippers of Agility thing.

- The terrain is basic, I can see the use of tile variation but there are no doodads except the ordinary blizzard trees.

- Nothing new in this map, just a blade master in a forest with enemies.

- The arrow key movement is badly made.

- There are only two types of creeps in the forest and their only means of getting stronger is that they get that armor and damage upgrade every several minutes.

- The game's score board doesn't seem to work.

Overall
- The game is pretty boring and it brings nothing new. You probably didn't work hard on it or didn't spend a lot of time on it.

My advice
- Add more doodads and other objects to improve your terrain.
- Find somebody or improve the arrow key system yourself because it is really bad at this stage.
- Fix the reason why the game crashes when you buy that Orb of Fire + Slippers of Agility thing.
- Add more enemy types.
- Add new spells, not the old Blademaster ones. Try triggering your spells and make something fun to play.
Score
- Because of the bug that caused the crash this map is supposed to be rejected. However if you only fix that bug and make the game run properly then it deserves a score of 2/5.
(Note: I might be the only one experiencing this bug so I might be wrong.)