• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bison Normal and White

Here is a pair of Bison I made a while back. They were made from the Mammoth model, and the face was made similar to Callahan's Bisonman model, but not taken from it. I just looked at it in the model view and copied how he did it. The models are kinda large, but I think they work well for Bison. I actually made these models before I made my cow and bull models, but thought those ones would be more useful than these ones.

Give credit if you use and have fun with them.

UPDATE: Linearized the animations. Cut down the size by about half.

Keywords:
cow, bull, bison, indian, native, american, bovine, hunt, wild, brown, hoof, spirit, milk, buffalo, bill, cowboys
Contents

Bison Normal and White (Model)

Bison Normal and White (Model)

Reviews
22:24, 10th Jun 2010 anarchianbedlam: You have created some truly wonderful resources here cavman, the Bison looks amazing. I was concerned about the 400kb size, but then i realized that it was 2 models (the brown and white). I really like it when...

M

22:24, 10th Jun 2010
anarchianbedlam: You have created some truly wonderful resources here cavman, the Bison looks amazing. I was concerned about the 400kb size, but then i realized that it was 2 models (the brown and white). I really like it when users submit the alternate color resources like this, its much easier for everyone. This resources works well ingame and should be useful. The filesize is still a bit large though, maybe you could take a look at removing some useless nodes or changing the rotation type to linear to save space. Otherwise its a great addition to the hive, Approved

Level 4
More realistic animals... cool :wink:

I can imagine these will be very useful. The white one is a little too bright in my opinion, but I'm loving the brown one.

Level 16
seriously, why do you rate models, its so retarded. and btw its a bad model.

Dude go to a doctor...Something with your head is wrong... If you think it's a bad model then go make a better one. No one says you must use it or think it's usefull...

Level 13
22:24, 10th Jun 2010
anarchianbedlam: You have created some truly wonderful resources here cavman, the Bison looks amazing. I was concerned about the 400kb size, but then i realized that it was 2 models (the brown and white). I really like it when users submit the alternate color resources like this, its much easier for everyone. This resources works well ingame and should be useful. The filesize is still a bit large though, maybe you could take a look at removing some useless nodes or changing the rotation type to linear to save space. Otherwise its a great addition to the hive, Approved
Can someone tell me where the white one is because everything I have tried it is always brown?