1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Birdiepult

Submitted by Em!
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I wanted to do some repeater ballista like in warhammer but I made my own twist on it. It´s more like a repeater arrowbolter or somefing. Enjoy

Updated. Fixed black mesh, floating wing mesh and tc.
Contents

Birdiepult (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: I like the design, simple but effective. There are a few things I would like you to adress before approving it. Important: - The materials of the teamcoloured wings are both set to transparent. Set the Replaceable ID on to "None" and the...
PROXY
Changes were made. Approved. A well done model.
  1. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Simple, but very cool. It's got TC and all that it needs to be a nice simple "engine of war" mech. 3(.8)/5

2. Darkfang

Darkfang

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    reminds me of Quinn Phoenix crossbow.

3. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  4. Gottfried

Gottfried

Resources:
    Resources:
    Creative!

5. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty cool design

6. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Review: I like the design, simple but effective. There are a few things I would like you to adress before approving it.

Important:
    - The materials of the teamcoloured wings are both set to transparent. Set the Replaceable ID on to "None" and the Ballista texture to "Blend". This way, the team coloured parts will shade correctly

- Under the wings in the back there is one triangle of mesh that belongs to the left wing but is attached elsewhere, so it's floating around. Attach that correctly. There's also a small black plane of mesh that sticks through the center piece of the model. It's basically not visible ingame but if you're at it, fix that too :)

Discussable:
    - Does it make much sense that the wings move forward when shooting? It looks kind of weird, but I guess I'm not an engineer or whatever.

7. Em!

Em!

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Discussable:
    - Does it make much sense that the wings move forward when shooting? It looks kind of weird, but I guess I'm not an engineer or whatever.[/QUOTE]

The tail loads the arrow while the wings represent the mechanism of a bow string though the wings are more decorative I would imagine that they are just protective cover and within them is the bow string that extends into the vehicle. I can get the work done over the weekends. Its the only time when im home since i work and sleep away from home.

8. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Changes were made. Approved. A well done model.

9. MouMou

MouMou

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's spelled S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G.

10. Em!

Em!

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No it´s spelled "something" without the ".".

11. MouMou

MouMou

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes it's spelled something but without the fullstop .

12. Em!

Em!

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I´m proud of you son, you have proven that you know how to spell "something". I´m gonna reply only to the subject at hand from now on.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  13. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, it's... nice.
    3/5.

14. Moises08x

Moises08x

Resources: