• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Biohazard: Detoxification ver. 4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Resident Evil Fans! I know most RE maps does not have the essence of resident evil in them. I've played some RE maps where you just kill Zombies and try to survive. In this map, you will need to do a lot of thinking to solve riddles, puzzles, and a lot more obstacles to get to victory.

Storyline:
A terrorist group attacks a village known to be a sacred place for a religious cult in the region. Shortly after that, the American marines were sent to rescue any possible survivors in the area. As the story goes on, these marines discover they are the one who needs to be rescued from this peaceful town...

Objective:
Explore the area and search for clues and find a way to get out of this kingdom of the dead

Pls help me develop this map.It would be helpful if you tell me where the memory leaks happen. It would really be helpful if someone removed the leaks for me. I will give rep and credits to those who can edit this map to remove the leaks.

Keywords:
Resident Evil, Detoxification,Resident Evil Detoxification, escape
Contents

Biohazard: Detoxification ver. 4 (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 13:38, 2nd Jul 2009 Linaze: Invalid type, memory leaks and lack or proper description.

M

ap0: Rejected

13:38, 2nd Jul 2009
Linaze: Invalid type, memory leaks and lack or proper description.

Level 6
I intentionally placed too many zombies too make you think how you could use your surroundings to your advantage. There is also a part there where you must go to a narrow alley to "funnel" the zombies. I'll try to remake this map if it does not get approved.

Level 31
Next time! I promise! Next TIME! I'll make everything according to your wills. I'm sorry.

This in not my wills, THIS IS RULES OF THIS SITE. This section not for you to dump garbage, it was a complete waste of the staff time and the valuable space the hive have.

Don't be inconsiderate person; read, understand, respect and adhere to the submission rules as you have agree to do so.

Level 2
Well the title looked interesting but i never expected much from maps with poor descriptions.

Level 28
Note: this isn't a review, but a reply:

First of all: you have failed to remove the leaks.
As a matter of fact: I have no idea how you would even think that you have fixed any leak, since you didn't.
Not a single leak has been fixed, or has been tried to fix, so I would really recommended reading a tutorial about that, since you probably have no idea what a leak is.

The change-log is best to put inside hidden-tags, since it isn't important information.
Then you could do something like this:

First Update:

• Update 1
  • Update 2
  • Update 3

Second Update:

As for in-game: you can put some information in the "Added Info"-quest to other quests (A Storyline-quest, a changelog-quest and an objective-quest).

Level 11
I was gonna try this out but after seeing the people's reply I think not, I think a good suggestion to fix the mass zombies, is remove them. Then when a unit enter's a region you spawn X amount of zombies in random points in Region, this will remove the command lag, for the leaks it's always important to destroy variables if you ever use one. Like apocalypse said read a leak removal tutorial it will help a lot and maybe he will review this once you actually do remove them.