• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Biohazard! I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So I'm making horror/survival map called Biohazard (originally Resident Evil) now these are the things i finished so far:
- Terrain 100 %
- Triggers 20 %
- Heroes 30 %
- Spells and Systems (Well there is plenty spells and system but I'm always adding more)
- Models are imported and functioning
- I NEED SOMEONE who's good at AI behavior (I want enemy units to attack marines/heroes more 'fashioned way', all I managed to do with AI is get about 100 of them just to rush the marines...) it doesn't have to be done in JASS, GUI is good too.
- There is some more things I would need help, but If anyone wanna help me, just pm me or leave a post here and I'll send him a map.
Thank you!

Level 7
Sure thing. I can help you. Any horror RPG map will gain aid from me. :D Cuz I love them all... Consider me as "in" for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.