• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Modelers, Triggerer, Spell Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make a big projects. I think i still finished 25% of the map.
I need good Modelers, Triggerers, and Spell Makers. Please Help me.:vw_sad::vw_wtf:
This is my new Project. This is the Sample of the map. But only terrain. no trigger, no unit, no Imported stuff. Only doodads and terrain.
I think i'm good at terraining but really2 sucks at Triggering, Modeling, and Spell making. I hope you will help me. anyone please:vw_sad::goblin_cry::goblin_cry:

Edit: I'm sorry. i didn't read the rules to post a new thread here.
Map name: The Armageddon
I need: Modelers, Triggerers, Spell makers
Creator: Jack Hack
Map: Rpg.

3 heroes surviving at a big island that isolated from the world. Their objective is to Destroy evil on there. And the Lord of Hell: Diablo

Attachments

• The Armagedon.w3x
    147.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Level 2
Hello there, need an hand on spell making and triggers?

Yes. i do this map alone. i have a good touch at terraining but really2 idiot on making spell making. i got one krew already. he pick triggering job on this map. will you help me with the spell making?

Level 2
i can help with spell making and triggering.
but it will take a long time to create somenthing, cause i have another project with Wisdom. i will create if i have time.

Well. Thanks. now all i need is modeler who can make some good looking model for my map. do you know someone who can make it for me? If you know it please inform me.

Status
Not open for further replies.