• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Hero Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm recruiting hero makers for my project Siege of Orgrimmar

Guidelines

• Any Hero would suffice so long as it's oriented to Warcraft universe (Aka: No Master Chief / Pokemon )

• Your hero should have at least 4 Normal Spells and not more than 7 Maximum Normal Spells

• Normal spells = Unit Spells not Hero Spells

• Post your entry in any .wcx map and upload it here

• That map doesn't need to have any terrain, just the Hero and his spells

• The Hero's spells doesn't have to use custom functions, normal customized Blizzard Spells would suffice

• Include credits in your entry either in a trigger comment or in a text

Rewards

• Your name will be posted in both forum and in-game credits

• Your Hero will be posted in all upcoming maps of the project

• Upon your Hero's selection it will display his creator's name

• You will be added to the creation team

• You will receive + Rep

Level 6
I am posting my first hero for use in your map. I have included a test map for the hero and its abilities. Any values used in the map or in this post have to be modified to make them balanced in your map. If anything in the map or in this post doesn't work properly/isn't clear, tell me. You can change the hero and the map any way you like, but please tell me if you do.

Introduction&stats

Abilities

Used models&icons:

Arilar, the Arcanist
Name: Arilar
Hero: Arcanist
Hero Class: Mage
Primary role: AoE damage dealer
Secondary role: Combat Support
Attributes:
Strength: average
Agility: low
Intelligence: high (primary attribute)
Arcane Missiles: fires missiles of arcane energy to a large target area. Each missile deals damage in a small area.
Chain Spell: Fires a destructive magic bolt to the target unit. It bounces to nearby units dealing damage to all units hit.
Arcane Elemental: Summons two elementals made of volatile energy. They attack targets, can cast weaker versions of Arcane Missiles and Chain Spell, and explode in an energy nova upon death. The elementals are unstable, and last only 20 seconds.
Arcane Brilliance: When used, restores mana to nearby allies and increases their Intelligence for 60 seconds. Has a casting time of 2 seconds.
Force Shield (ultimate): Channels a powerful force shield that makes nearby allies invulnerable. Does not protect self. Lasts 6 seconds.
Energetic Overcharge: While mana is above 60%, the Arcanist's spells become more powerful, but also cost more mana:
Arcane Missiles>Arcane Barriage: Fires more missiles that deal increased damage.
Chain spell>Chain Destruction: Deals more damage. Damage is no longer reduced by bounces.
Arcane Elemental>Greater Arcane Elemental: Summons 2 Greater Arcane Elementals that deal more attack damage, have more HP and MP, and are summoned for longer.
Force Shield> Force Barrier: Lasts longer, affects a larger area, and costs less mana.

Good luck!

Attachments

• Hero Test Map.w3x
    183.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 3
Heroes

Actually i made 2 heroes,

one is a Mok'Nathal named Kanosh Boarsnout who has the abilities axe throw, battle roar, summon bear and avatar, he has some pretty weak intelligence and agility but high strenght wich is his primary stat.

The other is an Elementalist called Sinag Mathog with the abilities chain fire, summon water elemental, healing wave and earthquake, he has pretty moderate everything but his intelligence is higher than the rest wich also is his primary stat.

Have fun with them... however they are not the best ever seen i hope you even use their basics.
(i'm not that good with the reply thing)

Attachments

• hero test map.w3x
    18 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.