• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need help

Level 7
A month ago I started a project based on the beginnings of the horde and the war against the Draeneis in Draenor, I have been learning to use the editor, missions, cinematics, scripts and much more in this time, but the editor every time me It gives more and more problems that I honestly don't know and I haven't found a solution, problems with the AI, custom content and more, I try to progress little by little, but sometimes I think I get stuck for days on something that shouldn't be difficult, and right now I'm totally stuck not knowing what to do. I need help, someone who offers to participate and help me in the development of the campaign, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but wherever I have to place it, I need help, someone who knows how to do things better, I just ask That is, a person to help me improve the pace of development. I'm very sorry if it's not okay to ask for help, if it's not the right place, or if I just shouldn't do it, I'm stuck, I'm getting stressed, and I need help. You can talk to me directly in private or right here, I offer complete details of the campaign and more if necessary.

Level 11
I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help (if at all), but I'll offer help anyway :)

I can help with pretty much anything outside of Triggers, depending on the version of your Warcraft. I'm also available for simple discussion and ideas.

I can PM you or we can talk over on Discord.

Also, never be afraid to ask for help (though the more appropriate place would have been the "Project Recruitment" Forum). Some projects are just hard to tackle alone.

Last edited:
Level 7
I appreciate it, I will contact you shortly
I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help (if at all), but I'll offer help anyway :)

I can help with pretty much anything outside of Triggers, depending on the version of your Warcraft. I'm also available for simple discussion and ideas.

I can PM you or we can talk over on Discord.

Also, never be afraid to ask for help (though the more appropriate place would have been the "Project Recruitment" Forum). Some projects are just hard to tackle alone.