• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Biggest noob ever (contest :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

So far, this is about to win the "Saddest thread in history" contest.

Level 27
Level 45
I say stupid things.. i dont remember any atm.. kinda lame quoting something i say that is stupid...and.. i wasnt sure what you meant..

anyway... a stupid thing a girl did at school (the same girl) she had one of those rulers with shapes, and in the middle of maths she got her finger stuck in one of the shape holes and started crying saying " I cant get it out!" and tried pulling it out, she stopped crying, then she was told to go to the science room to get it off, from what i heard she was told they would have to cut her finger off (teacher said it to her as in muckin around) and she started crying..

poor girl, suffered from seizures, doesnt go to school anymore.. usta bully me though...

Level 18
If we're talking about stupid people, I've met Americans that thought Canada was a US state. Honestly, have you ever even LOOKED at a map? Canada is the second largest country in the world, you could get stuck in our ass and we wouldn't notice...

Well you can sleep comforted that the lot of us "stupid" Americans know that Canada isn't a part of the United States. I think most of us would frown down upon those people you met even more than you did yourself. Don't bring the "stupid American" battle to the hive, we don't need arrogance here.

Level 36
Well you can sleep comforted that the lot of us "stupid" Americans know that Canada isn't a part of the United States. I think most of us would frown down upon those people you met even more than you did yourself. Don't bring the "stupid American" battle to the hive, we don't need arrogance here.

Yes I realize that, I have American relatives, I travel to the States frequently and I have been through most of the Eastern ones. But, i'm just saying, 96% of your population is stupid and obese.... sooo glad to know that you're among the 4%... I hope.... xD

Level 6
Meh this is the stupidest noobiest thing on WoW that I've seen

''Gief 1g plzzz i ndz teh by nwe wapans'' I mean like wtf I cant understand that O.O

Or the noobiest thing I would say was by me on WoW................jumping off the edge of Teldrassil with one of the Noggenfogger Elixer effects, was cool, what was not cool was that I died in air.

OR me asking Why do hippies hug trees? & me yelling in a science room ''MUM IM HUNGRY! FEEEEEEEEED ME!''

Level 27
Meh this is the stupidest noobiest thing on WoW that I've seen

''Gief 1g plzzz i ndz teh by nwe wapans'' I mean like wtf I cant understand that O.O

Or the noobiest thing I would say was by me on WoW................jumping off the edge of Teldrassil with one of the Noggenfogger Elixer effects, was cool, what was not cool was that I died in air.

OR me asking Why do hippies hug trees? & me yelling in a science room ''MUM IM HUNGRY! FEEEEEEEEED ME!''

I think ur getting kinda crazy :p

Level 18
Yes I realize that, I have American relatives, I travel to the States frequently and I have been through most of the Eastern ones. But, i'm just saying, 96% of your population is stupid and obese.... sooo glad to know that you're among the 4%... I hope.... xD

98% of French Canadians are arrogant bitches, and even the rest of Canada knows this :smile:

Don't even get me started on France. But every country has a majority of stupid people, and the stupid people make themselves louder because the smart people know they're smart, and have nothing to prove to anyone else. They just sit and watch their countrymen make fools of themselves :smile:

Level 36
98% of French Canadians are arrogant bitches, and even the rest of Canada knows this :smile:

Don't even get me started on France. But every country has a majority of stupid people, and the stupid people make themselves louder because the smart people know they're smart, and have nothing to prove to anyone else. They just sit and watch their countrymen make fools of themselves :smile:

Oh how I couldn't agree with you more. Death to the French. I'm english Canadian btw :p They are so arrogant, and ignorant, it isn't even funny. And yeah France is a whole 'other story. To put it simply: If life were a video game, France would be level 1.

Level 36
Toronto doesn't suck. I'm not from Toronto, but Toronto-ians are not NEARLY even close to being as bad as the French. And Toronto is a fun place. Don't get me wrong, it has its problems and I wouldn't want to live there, but it's fun to travel to every now and then, especially since i'm only about an hour and a half away from it.

Level 7
HOW I MiNE FOR FISH?!!?!?!?
LOL you just made my day xD

Anyway something I have not witnessed but rather saw on some other forums...
A 2v2 game starts and one of the players (undead) soon starts unsummoning the necropolis and the gold mine. After its done he asks his teammate: "what is unsummon?"

There is also the regular "plsssssss tell me how to make a map" question popping out here and there.

Level 18
Oh how I couldn't agree with you more. Death to the French. I'm english Canadian btw :p They are so arrogant, and ignorant, it isn't even funny. And yeah France is a whole 'other story. To put it simply: If life were a video game, France would be level 1.

Exactly. If life was Warcraft, France would be a peon. If life was thehiveworkshop, France would be Infuzions.

Level 36
My best friend had this guy in his French class. It was applied french (we have two options applied [regular] or academic [dumbed down]). Every time this kid saw a goose outside he'd just run out of the class and chase them. The teacher was french and of course could barely speask english. In a confrontation, the teacher screamed at him "WHAT ARE YOU?!" and the guy answered "I'M A MOOSE!".

Status
Not open for further replies.