• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Biggest noob ever (contest :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
98% of French Canadians are arrogant bitches, and even the rest of Canada knows this :smile:

That's 2% less than french people. Hell, I've actually been to France. I know from experience that they're arrogant bitches. You should've heard the things they say when they don't think you understand their language.

And seriously, the reason alot of people think Americans are stupid, fat and highly predigous is because alot of Americans are stupid, fat and highly predigous, for example most of the state of Texas.

-*meow*

Level 27

That's 2% less than french people. Hell, I've actually been to France. I know from experience that they're arrogant bitches. You should've heard the things they say when they don't think you understand their language.

And seriously, the reason alot of people think Americans are stupid, fat and highly predigous is because alot of Americans are stupid, fat and highly predigous, for example most of the state of Texas.

-*meow*

Im not very vulerable if you swear at me because i think 'Hey it are just words' But when i cant understand what u say its not me who's dumb but that guy whos saying it to me is and also is a coward,and i dont understand so i can laugh him in his face and when he does with the same he has no reason to laugh because i dont understand him anyway so i have then something to double-laugh about xD

Level 36
misc15.jpg

Level 18

-*meow*

First Paragraph: I agree. We have a French foreign exchange student at our school who thinks that he is smarter, better, prettier, etc. than anyone else in the entire school, and he lets you know this.

Second Paragraph: Bullshit! I agree that a lot of Texas is most likely clinically retarded, but at least they can spell 'prejudice', Shados :smile:. And no, Texas is quite possibly one of the most racially/ethnically tolerant states. Of course out in the country you have racist pigs, but look at Florida. I lived in Florida for 5 years and if a white person didn't talk about a Mexican or Guatemalan behind their backs they weren't considered normal.

Half of Texas is becoming Hispanic, so it's kind of hard to be racist when a Hispanic is representing your district in the Congress. The biggest reason some are calling for a border fence is because it will PROTECT our borders from terrorists and other threats, not just to keep Mexican immigrants out. But at the same time, as a country we have a natural right to regulate our borders, just as Australia has a right to regulate theirs. Having no borders would mean not having a country. I agree about the fat people thing though, you can't deny that. There are so many fat bitches here!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Don't flame please, no matter how unbearable some people are.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I know brad, that's why I said "No matter how unbearable people are."

It's tough, and I don't mind a good burn every now and then, just big long flaming hot posts are not what we like to see.

Level 18
That video is hilarious. But when he asks, "Where was the Billing War?"

I had never heard of such a war so I did some research and it appears there was never even a war named the Billing War, as far as I can find.

Anyways, this video is hilarious. A lot of that was filmed outside of a Cowboy's game though- anyone who likes the Cowboys is already retarded in the first place. Nonetheless, It gave me a good laugh though, and I am from the U.S.

I encourage any Australians and Americans to read the following article below these excerpts from it.

"For different reasons, many people in both Australia and America are reluctant to recognise their cultural uniqueness. Some Americans argue that Americans can't be stereotyped as not everyone drives pick-up trucks and talks about when they were abducted by aliens. Likewise, a minority of Australians are obsessed with telling the world that the average Australian doesn't wrestle crocodiles."

"In the past 100 years, no country achieved as much as America. It has put a man on the moon. It has been a production line of phenomenal athletes in tennis, golf, athletics and it even surpasses Australia in swimming. It has invented computers, the internet and the aeroplane. It is the undisputed world leader in the entertainment industries. In almost every field of research, be in psychology, computers or mathematics, America has been at the forefront of thought and innovation." -ConvictCreations

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

For winning the contest?

I'm honored.

Level 7
Biggest noob ever says (WoW): Do u have to be a general to speak in general chat ?

Biggest noob ever says: What is a double post?

Biggest noob ever says: Why do i have neg rep?

lmfao they are so funny!

OMFG! i did something so nooby on CSS, i had my knife, there was this awper gay, started knifing him, he ran, i carried on knifing, then ran over a nade, chucked it then omg got my knife out ran after him and naded us both :O 17/1/07

Last edited:
Level 27
Some days ago, I asked the Russian Player to write in English, so everyone can understand it ... he replied, why should I learn english, you all should learn russian, I think this goes under the Topic ...

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

This rly goes on-topic i hate these kinds of ppl mostly it are french or germans that speak in they're own language and then someone asks if they would speak english and they say it sucks or something and others should learn they're lanuage .. i onyl say 'IT-WILL-NEVER-HAPPEN' .. becuase i wouldnt english is easy to learn! german (not offensive just my opinion) sounds fucking crazy and french is to difficult to learn .. and it sounds juck :p ... and eh russian? ... i dont even think i CAN learn it :p

Level 36
French is a decent sounding language if you can speak it fluently, because it's a romance language, and like Italian it just flows. It's also fun to curse in XD German does sound pretty wierd... no offense to the Germans, but it would be fun to speak regardless. I'd like to learn Russian... it can't be that hard...

Je ne pas parles en francais!

Level 5

Je naime pas parler en Francais. Jaime Francais, mais cest difficile...:grin:

French one... One semester down:thumbs_up: Pertaining to the topic, I believe more people should be patient and act in a mature and responsible way. Lets put it like this, you are taking a city bus, a guy comes up and asks: "How do I get a ride to downtown" You having so much more experience riding the bus simply utter: "Stupid Noob" Now what the hell kind of an asshole does that? I hate players who call newbies "Noobs" use noob only when they are truly stupid, and not when they ask a simple question.

Level 27
French is a decent sounding language if you can speak it fluently, because it's a romance language, and like Italian it just flows. It's also fun to curse in XD German does sound pretty wierd... no offense to the Germans, but it would be fun to speak regardless. I'd like to learn Russian... it can't be that hard...

The romance is the problem .. it sounds gay :p

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
My noobies thing ive experienced.
WARNING: contains fowl language that some readers may find desterbing (I many be banned or -rep for it. . .)

MAP: DBZ tribute Ultra 9.3
SETS: Me at cell and my friend at bebi with all Z open (2v6) and this is all a noob ft talking. . .
Pregame: OMG NOOB CELL FT IS IMBA AND WILL OWN ALL AND RUSH SO YOU WILL DIE LIKE THE NOOB YOU ARE ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS 6V2!!!!!!
Game starts: PREPAIR TO DIE YOU RETARDED CELL AND DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU!!!

Game loaded: OMFG ITS RUSH!!!! your soo blody doomed noob.
15 Mins ingame: HAHAHA DIE CELL!
1 sec and 1 kamehameha (from me and my hp at over half) latter: WTF OMG CHEATER. . . I GUESS YOU WERE LUCKY HAHA ILL PAWN YOU RETARD!
1 noob ft reviving (2 secs) latter: HAHAHA NOW DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
Me cloaking and stalking him: LOL FUCKING COWARD COME OUT AND FIGHT!
Me kamehamehaing him after he reverts from ss: OMFG %&#? YOU NOW ILL RUSH TURLES!!!!!!!!!!
What I responded: LOL thanks, your saving me the time I will normaly waste right now killing him.
His response: HAHAHAHHAHHAA NOOB now we shell all lose to lord slug and not even I can stop him let alone you noob.
Perfect cell music players: WTF OMG HACKER YOu cannnnt be perfect this fast but it does not matter I SHELL STILL PAWN YOU!
Lord Slug comes and I kill him as soon as he spawns: OMG HACKER YOU %&#?NG NOOB MAP HACKING %&# ILL REPORT YOU %&#?ER YOU SHELL SEE RUINING MY GAME!!!! (I (cell) was the host so it was my game and not his anyway)
The ft leaves. . .
He then continues to swear at me using /w. . .
He joins my rm and shouts DrSuperGood is A %&#?ING HACKER YOU RETARDS!! ALL LEAVE NOW BEFORE HE IS BANNED! £!
Then I kicked him and banned him using banlist.

His last word was: BYE %&#?ER SEE YOU IN HELL AS IM OFF TO PLAY WoW YOU [large ammount of abuse here]!

He logged off and never returned online ever again. . .

YES this does contain foul language and yes this does contain bad words and racisim but im sorry, I tried to make it as child friendly as possiable and I have cut out the 100s of lines of spamm abuse he sent me so please do not take this seriously annd give me neg rep or ban me for it since I did not say anything that was rude, I am purely quoting some things the one Bnet noob i met used so im sorry if it disturbes you and I am willing to remove it asap if mods request me to. . .

Last edited:
Level 27
Ah i had that one time to it was like this in FAZE TD

The_wand_mirror: lol look at my maze (Creeps get true my long maze
.. ( few seconds have passed and i get overrun by creeps and get owned
Dennis_91: You lose
Dennis_91: Noob..
The_wand_mirror: lol..
The_wand_mirror: ok banned
The_wand_mirror: =)
( so i left the game and banned him :p )

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I was playing on europe server since the US players suck to much to have a fun game since they all say NO SR AND EK which seriously riggs the Z and then they say "OM%G YOU [insert 3 words of abuse here] noob I said NO SR OR EK" when 2 hours of real time has past since the game started. . .

Dbz tribute is most balenced with all (6v6) none noobs with no rules since everyone thinks FT is rigged which he is but to the oppist people think (FT = worst hero out of all 12).

Sigh I have given up DBZ tribute after winning 100 games in a row with the sets of 2v6 (me + friend = 2). . .

I have loads of noob stories but most of them people will find disturbing. . .

Level 36
Heh, now that is a funny story, and I always hate n00bs who think just because your good at a game that you're a hacker... its always so annoying... it's like i'm not freaking hacking, you just suck...
Other noob experience: I was sitting in Barrens and this guy comes in general chat and says "Where does this DKP drop and what is the drop rate?"

LOL.

Level 27
I was playing on europe server since the US players suck to much to have a fun game since they all say NO SR AND EK which seriously riggs the Z and then they say "OM%G YOU [insert 3 words of abuse here] noob I said NO SR OR EK" when 2 hours of real time has past since the game started. . .

Dbz tribute is most balenced with all (6v6) none noobs with no rules since everyone thinks FT is rigged which he is but to the oppist people think (FT = worst hero out of all 12).

Sigh I have given up DBZ tribute after winning 100 games in a row with the sets of 2v6 (me + friend = 2). . .

I have loads of noob stories but most of them people will find disturbing. . .

You only play DBZ Tribute? damn thats like living for DOTA :p

Heh, now that is a funny story, and I always hate n00bs who think just because your good at a game that you're a hacker... its always so annoying... it's like i'm not freaking hacking, you just suck...
Other noob experience: I was sitting in Barrens and this guy comes in general chat and says "Where does this DKP drop and what is the drop rate?"

LOL.

Hehe yeah sometimes but when playing COD it just makes any sense because COD has ( fucking cursed feature ) something to do with ping! if one player gets 999 the game gets lag and others may get 999 ping and omg then you cant hit ppl because they're ping is to high and all .. mostly i insult ppl 200 times a day on COD .. but hey im mostly the best out of 3.. so i may not complain :)
Only i have moods where im not into playing cod (im bad then)..thats a pitty..

nah, i have a noobier thing, on CSS i joined this server called Noobs Only, i aint a noob ^^ i got 2 headshots in a row then killed 3 noobs with a grenade, i then got kicked and banned!

ŊŎŦ ҒẢ۱Я

lol thats a noobish ban .. just like the guy said to me i was noob and then i banned him i admire it was pretty lame but i just wanted to ban him because the first thing he said to me was noob :p ..
And a server for noobs only? ... omg ?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why do people care being labeled "noob" so damn much?

It's only because either:

A: You are new to the game, and in-fact, suck at it. In this sense you should wear the title proudly.

B: The person calling you a "noob" is just a dick in general, and should just be ignored.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Only reason I playED dbz tribute was to see them whine and complain. . .
And like I said I have stopped playing it due to its too boring and dull.

Noob has become a game swear word and so you are eithor called "new to [game name]" or you are sworn at like "OMFG YOU *ç&%ing *ç%&*ç NOOB DIE YOU *ç%&ing DAM %&ç)* NOOB!". . .

So if you are called noob expect swear words from the same player. . .

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Only reason I playED dbz tribute was to see them whine and complain. . .
And like I said I have stopped playing it due to its too boring and dull.

Noob has become a game swear word and so you are eithor called "new to [game name]" or you are sworn at like "OMFG YOU *ç&%ing *ç%&*ç NOOB DIE YOU *ç%&ing DAM %&ç)* NOOB!". . .

So if you are called noob expect swear words from the same player. . .
OH NO SWEAR WORDS WHAT WILL WE DO!!1!!one!!!1

Seriously... aren't you people mature enough to not care?

Status
Not open for further replies.