1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Biggest noob ever (contest :p)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by The_wand_mirror, Jan 12, 2007.

1. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh how I couldn't agree with you more. Death to the French. I'm english Canadian btw :p They are so arrogant, and ignorant, it isn't even funny. And yeah France is a whole 'other story. To put it simply: If life were a video game, France would be level 1.

2. Killer_Mushroom

Killer_Mushroom

Resources:
    Resources:
    QFT. Toronto sucks as well.

3. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Toronto doesn't suck. I'm not from Toronto, but Toronto-ians are not NEARLY even close to being as bad as the French. And Toronto is a fun place. Don't get me wrong, it has its problems and I wouldn't want to live there, but it's fun to travel to every now and then, especially since i'm only about an hour and a half away from it.

4. SFilip

SFilip

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOL you just made my day xD

Anyway something I have not witnessed but rather saw on some other forums...
    A 2v2 game starts and one of the players (undead) soon starts unsummoning the necropolis and the gold mine. After its done he asks his teammate: "what is unsummon?"

There is also the regular "plsssssss tell me how to make a map" question popping out here and there.

5. AlotofGarbage

AlotofGarbage

Resources:
    Resources:
    I AM CRAZY!

See? I asked my science teacher what is the equivilent of a moose, Im the biggest noob here! :p

6. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Exactly. If life was Warcraft, France would be a peon. If life was thehiveworkshop, France would be Infuzions.

7. Chriz.

Chriz.

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ooooooh burn.

8. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    haha I thought it was pretty good, thank you :)

9. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My best friend had this guy in his French class. It was applied french (we have two options applied [regular] or academic [dumbed down]). Every time this kid saw a goose outside he'd just run out of the class and chase them. The teacher was french and of course could barely speask english. In a confrontation, the teacher screamed at him "WHAT ARE YOU?!" and the guy answered "I'M A MOOSE!".

10. Technomancer

Technomancer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    "Hey, question, how do I spell synonym?"

"F***, never mind."

11. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    looool. Burn to Infuzions. If you were being serious though France would be WILLTHEALMIGHTY since he's french :p

12. Shados

Shados

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's 2% less than french people. Hell, I've actually been to France. I know from experience that they're arrogant bitches. You should've heard the things they say when they don't think you understand their language.

And seriously, the reason alot of people think Americans are stupid, fat and highly predigous is because alot of Americans are stupid, fat and highly predigous, for example most of the state of Texas.

-*meow*

13. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im not very vulerable if you swear at me because i think 'Hey it are just words' But when i cant understand what u say its not me who's dumb but that guy whos saying it to me is and also is a coward,and i dont understand so i can laugh him in his face and when he does with the same he has no reason to laugh because i dont understand him anyway so i have then something to double-laugh about xD

14. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  15. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    The biggest n00b in the world is a drowning fish.

16. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah I think you're proably right on that one ;)

17. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    If we are all gonna post stupid picks ... here is my pro-player ;P

Say hello to fluffy xD

[​IMG]

18. Lunatechnick

Lunatechnick

Resources:
    Resources:
    yay, stupid pics!
    [​IMG]

19. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    First Paragraph: I agree. We have a French foreign exchange student at our school who thinks that he is smarter, better, prettier, etc. than anyone else in the entire school, and he lets you know this.

Second Paragraph: Bullshit! I agree that a lot of Texas is most likely clinically retarded, but at least they can spell 'prejudice', Shados :smile:. And no, Texas is quite possibly one of the most racially/ethnically tolerant states. Of course out in the country you have racist pigs, but look at Florida. I lived in Florida for 5 years and if a white person didn't talk about a Mexican or Guatemalan behind their backs they weren't considered normal.

Half of Texas is becoming Hispanic, so it's kind of hard to be racist when a Hispanic is representing your district in the Congress. The biggest reason some are calling for a border fence is because it will PROTECT our borders from terrorists and other threats, not just to keep Mexican immigrants out. But at the same time, as a country we have a natural right to regulate our borders, just as Australia has a right to regulate theirs. Having no borders would mean not having a country. I agree about the fat people thing though, you can't deny that. There are so many fat bitches here!

20. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Idiots, we are not posting stupid pics. So stop. I uploaded that pick because your english was so fucking horrible in that last post that I had no clue what the fuck you were trying to convey to me.