• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BETA Verision of Lands of Archanor Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So it begins, finally... And we have to say that it is realeased on a stage, were there might be a lot of issues. But it is playable, and a "taste" of our work so far, and deffentaly worth playing...
From now on news about the beta will not be published at our frontpage, but at loa.wc3sear.ch/openbeta.htm

Head over at our website, or at wc3sear's files to download.

Level 1
Wow, that was truly an experience! Hardly can wait for more releases! I'd love to test them!

I Anyway noticed few bugs:
1. I Loaded my lvl 4 Orc Berserker, with it the game created another Orc Berserker, level 1, somewhere on the borders of civilization.
2.In the quest "Ancient Riddle" at the wise guy his message came to the screen like ten times and above the circles read False and True for few seconds but when them essage came again to screen they disappeared and didn't come back, so the circles didn't work.
3.Well, im not so sure about this one but, is it meant that the Orc Guard won't disappear from the center of the orc capital when the humans attacked? They have been there for the whole game =0

Overall rating still: 5!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.