• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Beta Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I just subscribed to the battle net beta test system thingamajigg.
What are my chanches of getting into the beta ?

Level 4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

Level 9
mmhm, somone with 3 reputation telling us that the beta will be on july 1st, and what is this reliable source?
Blizzard is the only reliable source.

I am betting that the beta will be around August 15th, source: http://www.starcraft2.com/features/contests/comic-rules.xml
The vespene laughs contest runs all summer until August 15th, why would it stop then? My guess is because the beta starts then...

And to everyone thats wondering if they can get into the beta, you either need to have a really good computer or a really shitty one lol.

Yeah I don't have it original. lol? LOL?!

That's the pirate spirit! I love to see there are good bucaneers around, ;). Don't worry, good bucaneers like us tend to find the sc2-beta-treasure before any simple shabby can.

Back on Topic: SC2 Beta keys can be released even after BETA has started. Normally BETA doesn't consist of 1 version but multiple versions and patches. I remember that WoW had thousends of versions before reaching it's final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.