• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beta Sylvanas Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is the Beta Sylvanas Reforged hero with the "upright" animations that was included in one of the early versions of Reforged Beta.

The model from Blizzard was in the binary MDX900 format and was translated to MDX1000 using Retera's Model Studio, which also reprocesses and reorganizes some of the internal structure of the model. So, this is not the original binary from Blizzard, and is instead a model file that will load in the Reforged Release client.

There is a second version of Beta Sylvanas that existed as a transitional version between this one and the one that is included in the Reforged Release. Because of that, I also can't rule out that there might have been different variations of this upright-standing Sylvanas in the Beta. It's hard to know for sure. Feel free to upload if you have a different preferred Beta Sylvanas model or whatever.

I didn't make this, I just opened it and pushed save in Retera's Model Studio -- which automatically converted it from MDX900 to MDX1000 format -- so in my opinion all credit goes to Blizzard Entertainment for the model.

Edit: I uploaded the Portrait with the same ported code run on it. But I don't actually know if it changed at all.

Edit: I think I fixed the portrait, first upload was busted.
Contents

Beta Sylvanas Reforged (Model)

Beta Sylvanas Reforged Portrait (Model)

Level 4
Very good! This is beautiful and moral! It will be an extra option for hunter animation.
Thanks for the rescue, this initial form is much better, by the way ... Most of the initial models, since BlizzCon, are much better than these new patches with adjustments made in a hurry and without the same commitment as the first versions ...

Level 5
This is very good. You would think that because the living Sylvanas stands upright, the undead one would too.
Even the mercenary Dark Ranger stands upright.

I'll probably use this model for Sylvanas forever and never return to the default back pain one. :peasant-grin: