• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] living Sylvanas Windrunner model

Level 12
hello can some one pleass help my i need a living Sylvanas Windrunner based on her reforged model and mabey using this model as a baes for it ?

Attachments

• 1706701385215.png
    1706701385215.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
Level 12
That would be a little difficult. I could probably get away with porting one of her sisters as a base and trying to modify the model from there as I go. Give me a bit please.
sure thing theres no presure i just need a living sylvanes model that looks like her reforegd model but in the styel of SD for classic

sure thing theres no presure i just need a living sylvanes model that looks like her reforegd model but in the styel of SD for classic
I understand what you meant. I just know that I am pretty new to more heavy model modding like this. So while I don't mind trying something like this, I am just saying give me a while as I will certainly try my best to give you something that in the very least passes to your standards.

Level 12
I understand what you meant. I just know that I am pretty new to more heavy model modding like this. So while I don't mind trying something like this, I am just saying give me a while as I will certainly try my best to give you something that in the very least passes to your standards.
of cource do what you see best and good luck 🙏🙏🙏 (and thank you)

(edit :) i mean something like this

Attachments

• 1706765494164.png
    1706765494164.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: