• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best place for free game textures ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

So I recently got a greater interest in moving from the Mdlvis and Magos tools to more or less professional ones like Blender, modelling is fine and all, however, I suck at creating decent textures and I was wondering where you get custom textures, if you don't create your own ones ?

I searched DeviantArt and Google, but I did not quite find a good source for custom game textures. I basically search for a site where I can get free-to-use textures for simple models.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Thanks, but I would like to practice modelling, not texturing, for now. That ultimate combo of both I am going for once I have a bit practice in creating meshes. Therefore I search for free-to-use textures I can work with

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Chaosy Link please ? I searched a bit, but the links/materials I found seem not to be available anymore

@Talavaj, @The_Silent Wow, looks awesome! Thank you, I check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.