• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... There is no "Best Anime" in my opinion, most of them are all good, in different way, Pros and Cons. Also, Best Anime is a lil too big area, maybe something like "Personal Favorite Anime" will do

Ok, Time for something on-topic
If I really have to choose, my most favorite type of genre in anime is
Fantasy, Harem
while most of the anime with these two genre have Ecchi in it as well though

Among all of those i have watch (Not Much)
I would like to say that the one I like the most is probably Sword Art Online

my current Top 10 is
1. SAO
2. Zero no Tsukuima
3. Naruto
4. Beelzebub
5. Naruto
6. Fate Zero/Fate Stay Night
7. Fullmetal Alchemist
8. Aoi no Exorcist
9. K-on
10. Highschool of the Dead

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I watched several anime, like 25 or something and I agree with Hayate. I also think there us no best anime, as every anime has it pro's and con's.

I thought about making a personal list, but there is always like, a reason why I like it or I don't like it, or I don't like certain aspects.
I myself am pretty focussed on good soundtrack. If I hear a good track on Youtube I probably gonna watch it, too.

Well, at the moment, it kinda looks like this:
1. Sailor Moon ( old) / Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal: It is the only anime I have to cry at very sad moments. Watched it since my early childhood.
2. Angel Beats: Although I hated the last episodes, I loved the mid-episodes and its story ( except the end)
3. Aoi no Exorcist
4. Another
5. LoveStage!!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
You can use this to create an anime list.
www.myanimelist.net

quite useful.

#personal opinion intervenes
@

Mind telling me why you liked that anime? personally I found every single side character more interesting than the main character. The only reason I watched 80% of the show was because of the fight scenes. I am not saying you're wrong, because I know it got like 8 out of 10 on average. But I am curious.

edit: nedio95 pointed out my mistake, I was thinking about K. http://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K

@
2. Zero no Tsukuima
Yet another anime I found somewhat dull. I watched one season and.. well.. it was just above average to me. Yet another anime with a high score overall. It almost piss me of to see it score higher than Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto xd

otherwise I understand your top 10 ^^

Level 12
Ardenian said:
2. Angel Beats: Although I hated the last episodes, I loved the mid-episodes and its story ( except the end)
As a person who really likes Angel Beats from the bottom of his heart I would like to inform you that it has 2 last episodes. There are 2 last episodes, meaning there are 2 different endings, I guess you have watched only one of them and I am 99.97% sure which one as one of them kinda sucked and the other one, which I watched first, made me cry as I have never before in a way as never before.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I would like to inform you that it has 2 last episodes

Well, I watched all, I think. One ending, Kanade is redeemed and leaves the world whereas Otonashi stays. Isn't it called 'Another Epilogue', a following OVA ? Otonashi stays in the world after death and is school president, same as Kanade was before.
The other end, uhm, yeah another end ? I just read Wiki and it says that they meet in another life, when Kanade sings My Song, that's the other end ? I should probably watch the whole credits...
I rather meant the last fight of the group against the shadows and the resulting redemption. Yes, I loved it, too, but this whole thing with worlds convert into shadow and there is an NPC that does not allow love, Yuri getting mad ( nearly), I just think the whole thing with the creator of the world was exaggerated. The last four (4) episodes were just... completely different than the whole anime before.

I will make a discussion for exactly these discussions!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I watch Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal at the moment, a remake from the original anime series, the new one is more like the manga.

To be honest, I never watched such an emotional anime.
If you watch it, I guess you would disagree. I don't know why it is so emotional for me, but as a man I start crying at the most emotional scenes.

I think people that are not into it will strongly disagree, but for me there is no better anime. Although there is no great action, no madness, hardly blood and typical magical girl stuff, this is my favourite anime of all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.